+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Claudio Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri

Failed in every job he's had!

Good bye Leicester!

re: Claudio Ranieri

.. didn't know he'd gone . seem a strange choice for a manger for Leicester .. hopefully, that's one less we have to worry about ..

Dont think he`s the worst appointment they could have made and probably more favourable than O`Neill, think he could surprise...

Was treat shoddily by Chelsea at the end of his tenure there as they quite openly flaunted (in his face) with Jose Mourinho while he was still in charge...

May have an Axe to grind and a Point to prove!

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx
    Dont think he`s the worst appointment they could have made and probably more favourable than O`Neill, think he could surprise...

Was treat shoddily by Chelsea at the end of his tenure there as they quite openly flaunted (in his face) with Jose Mourinho while he was still in charge...

I don't think Leicester can complete with Chelsea tho.

Sacked from every job he's had... the one redeeming feature for him on a personal level is he gave all the proceeds from his book ' Proud Man Walking ' to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Granted, he got sacked in the main by highly strung mediterranean type owners... but he's achieved little in the last 11 years.

Personally, I think they'd have been better off with Pearson, strange fish though he is.

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx

.. we'll see how the mop flops for them .. I tend to work on the 'would I want him here' method. Got to admit I wouldn't have been too impressed ..