+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley fans arrogance..

re: Burnley fans arrogance..

They do appear to be selling what little quality they had, for very small amounts, and replacing with inferior players. Shackell is off now.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    They do appear to be selling what little quality they had, for very small amounts, and replacing with inferior players. Shackell is off now.
    Funnily enough we did that the season before last when we got promoted. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Nope sorry, give me a hard-to-beat rovers in the prem anyday over the dirge on offer at champs level..
    I'm always in two minds on this topic, JR. On the one hand, it's great to be playing world-famous clubs and see the very best players; on the other, it becomes a pain when you know you're only playing to avoid relegation - as the promoted clubs found last year.
    At least, in the Championship, virtually every game is unpredictable, even if some of the football is poor.
    I just can't make up my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Nope sorry, give me a hard-to-beat rovers in the prem anyday over the dirge on offer at champs level..
    I'm always in two minds on this topic, JR. On the one hand, it's great to be playing world-famous clubs and see the very best players; on the other, it becomes a pain when you know you're only playing to avoid relegation - as the promoted clubs found last year.
    At least, in the Championship, virtually every game is unpredictable, even if some of the football is poor.
    I just can't make up my mind.[/quote]

I've already 'put my marker down' and declared my preference for the 'nip and tuck' of Champs footie. This may well stem from the yearning for the relative honest footie of a bygone era
    But for me its based upon a distaste of the modern game where the £ (or euro) is king.
    This, an environment where folk such as Mr Anderson flourish.
    Aucks you say 'poor' football, but

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)