+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley fans arrogance..

Burnley fans arrogance..

Can't wait for the season to get underway and for them to realise getting back up will be much harder for then than last time.. They aren't a surprise package anymore and teams will be ready for them, us included..

re: Burnley fans arrogance..

With 14 years of the last 16 years being played in the championship I'm pretty sure the club knows the league inside out.

As for fans there's not too many I have spoken to that expect automatic promotion.

A couple of decent signings might change that though.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Can't wait for the season to get underway and for them to realise getting back up will be much harder for then than last time.. They aren't a surprise package anymore and teams will be ready for them, us included..
    I'm not arrogant, I know it will be a hard task,especially after losing Ingsy ,Trippier and Barnes ..personally I couldn't give a flying phook about going back up,I've no interest in the premier league,it's for clubs owned by phookin foreigners with loads a money..A bit like your owners.. I wish you all the best in your quest to the land of milk and honey,but for me personally,the championship is miles more competitive than the premier league.. Phook the premier league..

Agree with Alf...top 10 finish...where God only knows. Hardest league in the world...where else could you be tipped for relegation and end up runners up?

Quote Originally Posted by paderbornclaret
    Agree with Alf...top 10 finish...where God only knows. Hardest league in the world...where else could you be tipped for relegation and end up runners up?
    PBC - an excellent point. Say I wrote myself a list of predicted positions for all the Championship teams in the coming season, perhaps scoring "5" for exactly right; "3" for one out; and "1" for two out. I reckon I'd be doing bloody well if I scored more than 25!
    That's why I am always surprised when people come up with confident lists of the teams that will be easy to beat. It just doesn't work like that.

Mg
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I'm not arrogant, I know it will be a hard task,especially after losing Ingsy ,Trippier and Barnes ..personally I couldn't give a flying phook about going back up,I've no interest in the premier league,it's for clubs owned by phookin foreigners with loads a money..A bit like your owners.. I wish you all the best in your quest to the land of milk and honey,but for me personally,the championship is miles more competitive than the premier league.. Phook the premier league..[/quote]

That's the irony, is it not!
    Yep, give me Champs every day.
    But, to give the support value for money and that thing called entertainment, and it brings on the need for a successful season

Nope sorry, give me a hard-to-beat rovers in the prem anyday over the dirge on offer at champs level..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Nope sorry, give me a hard-to-beat rovers in the prem anyday over the dirge on offer at champs level..
    The thing is Saxo, I'm afraid it's going to be a very long time before you see Blackburn Rovers in the premiership again..you will be stuck in the doldrums with the rest of the has beens,you are a Leeds Utd waiting to happen..

Maybe so, but I'm just telling you what I prefer..

More crap from 12 years old JordanRhodes . You need to give your head a shake son .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)