+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: POSTER

POSTER

Another fine poster around town advertising the first game of the season next Saturday v the Cleyholers - take it that it was a Queens Trust production - if so well done once again.

re: POSTER

Have seen this poster around the town on a few shop doors . Well done Andy , John and the rest , good work and an interesting design in incorporating different era's of our home programmes .--------On to Saturday now . I am really looking forward to seeing our new team play in their first competitive game. My appetite after two and a bit months of withdrawal is wetted again so bring it on and a home win would be real nice . My curiosity of who the new players are and how they can play is getting the better of me.

First things first . The posters are excellent , well done John .

Secondly , I'm a little worried we're not quite ready for next Saturday yet . 4 friendlies , no wins & 11 goals conceded . Surprised we played such an inexperienced team with our first competitive game next weekend .

Like JRS I'm really looking forward to seeing what this new team can do but worried we'll miss so many of those who've moved on .

Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919
    First things first . The posters are excellent , well done John .

Secondly , I'm a little worried we're not quite ready for next Saturday yet . 4 friendlies , no wins & 11 goals conceded . Surprised we played such an inexperienced team with our first competitive game next weekend .

Like JRS I'm really looking forward to seeing what this new team can do but worried we'll miss so many of those who've moved on .

Only time will tell
    Pretty sure we beat Clyde in one of the friendlies played and also a decent draw against Kilmarnock where we more than held our own. We will undoubtedly miss the players who have moved on but we still have the core of a very decent team in my view. Time will tell.

We need to be beating this lot on Saturday . It's a bigger game for the banjo players than us . They've always had a chip on their shoulders when it comes to Queens & Dumfries

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad

Loving these posters from the Queens Trust . Seen a few now around town . Happened to notice though the advertising board outside Palmerston / the Queens Arena hasn't been updated since last season . C'mon folks , not really good enough is it !!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)