+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: `Diddy Andy`

`Diddy Andy`

Pat`s got a Semi on ...

Ive just been over to the Boneyard and was in hysterics at the Hilarious post Pat has presented for our Perusal..

He thinks you are obsesssed, Sorry mate but i just had to, Its Comical, its got Legs, and its Off and Running...

Gan have a Gander if you havent already! (the small minded obsessed)

re: `Diddy Andy`

.. seen it mate, I'm also a rather large dwarf by all accounts ..

.. you just have to shake you head in wonder .. ..

You'd have to wonder what goes on in his head, except it's probably nothing.

.. you want to see his song about elsphynx .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx
    Pat`s got a Semi on ...

Ive just been over to the Boneyard and was in hysterics at the Hilarious post Pat has presented for our Perusal..

He thinks you are obsesssed, Sorry mate but i just had to, Its Comical, its got Legs, and its Off and Running...

Gan have a Gander if you havent already! (the small minded obsessed)

.. say .. you want to see his song about you .. you'll shudder .. ..

For those of you from loonmad. We know that most of you are OK. Like us but more misguided.

There are some who came on here who were threatening rather than abusive, but that is in the past.

For the record, most of us remain banned from your board for nothing more than messing about on your board.

I have to grudgingly acknowledge that the tw@t who convinced the board owners that they were a genuine safc fan did a good job of giving us bans not only from our own board, but IP bans from footymad. They even banned ritchiep as a useable word. Just because I wouldn't let up about them being a mag and posting snidey articles about safc. Events proved us right.

Funnily enough, your most irritating, vacuous and risible poster has never been banned from here on the grounds that nobody could take him seriously enough to make the effort. (And not because the Billy Big Balls was chucking threats of legal action around, softc0ck).

[quote="ritchiep"]For those of you from loonmad. We know that most of you are OK. Like us but more misguided.

There are some who came on here who were threatening rather than abusive, but that is in the past.

For the record, most of us remain banned from your board for nothing more than messing about on your board.

I have to grudgingly acknowledge that the tw@t who convinced the board owners that they were a genuine safc fan did a good job of giving us bans not only from our own board, but IP bans from footymad. They even banned ritchiep as a useable word. Just because I wouldn't let up about them being a mag and posting snidey articles about safc. Events proved us right.

Funnily enough, your most irritating, vacuous and risible poster has never been banned from here on the grounds that nobody could take him seriously enough to make the effort. (And not because the Billy Big Balls was chucking threats of legal action around, softc0ck).

[/quote

[quote="andyj73"]For those of you from loonmad. We know that most of you are OK. Like us but more misguided.

Funnily enough, your most irritating, vacuous and risible poster has never been banned from here on the grounds that nobody could take him seriously enough to make the effort. (And not because the Billy Big Balls was chucking threats of leg

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    .. you want to see his song about elsphynx .. ..
    Jeez, utterly Cringeworthy innit...

I had to google the Eton Boating Song just so i could get the Tune, and tried to singalong using his lyrics but still could`nt work it out or Fit them in...

Its Pewer Belta from a Propper Whopper who`s obviously under-medicated, he never had Water on the Brain, he had a Tap on the Head!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast