+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: championship spending

championship spending

A few of the club's in the championship are spending a fair few million will be very interesting if they don't get promotion if they will get an embargo
    My guess is no as it would appear to be different rules for different clubs

re: championship spending

Obviously it has to be different rules for different clubs, otherwise the big city clubs would have to be on a level playing field with us sh1tty town clubs. QPR will never pay the 58 million fine, their court date might be pushed back a couple of times then the whole thing brushed under the carpet. Meanwhile they are allowed back in the Championship, buying players for fun. Stuff the clubs that play fair, look after the rich.

That is absolutely bang on the head
    the fa really do look after there own

And your club has been doing what exactly..
    Oh dear me...!!!

You appear to be missing the point (for a dingle not difficult)
    I have not got a problem with us being in an embargo we over spent and continue to do so we are where we are
    however my problem is with other teams not getting punished or because they were in a different league they get away with it
    us and forest were the only championship teams to post a debt of over 6 million
    **** off as usual the fa are making it up as they go along.
    after forest pass a Brown envelope under the table little old rovers will be the only team in the embargo.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)