+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

If I were Tim I would be crapping all over Spurs and bettering their offer of £15m.

Berahino is a proven premier league talent, Jordan Ayeu (whatever his is) isn't.

re: Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

Apparently Sherwood is after two strikers so we still might. Ayeu can play deeper and anywhere across the front line so there would be room for another on up front. Im guessing the problem will be wages. Austin is allegedly after 85k pw thats putting off us and Newcastle and thats on top of the 15m transfer fee. Its probably the same with Berahino but i agree he would be a good addition.

If we can't match and better anything that penny pinching club has to offer him it's a shame.

Heaven knows where Berahino has got 85000 a week from.Rumours are he is on 14000 a week at the moment.
    Off to Spurs i think.

No way has he got that, I heard they had offered to double his wages.
    You are talking about Spurs & Levy who have even crapped over their own star striker Kane with his paltry new contract last season.

Just looked it up and H.Kane signed up to a miserly contract of 45,000 a week last year, they screwed him good & proper like they do all the time so there is no way they would offer Berahino anything above that, more like 30,000 a week like I said.

Its Austin who apparently wants 85k pw not Berahino. Levi gave Adebayor 100k pw so who knows what Berahino will get. Im guessing that Berahino might not want to come to Villa as spurs are a much more attractive club to sign for right now.

Money talks bongo, so another 10,000 a week offer would surely see him chose us.

Citeh are believed to be paying a % of Adebeyor's wages as part of the transfer deal to Spurs. Levi does NOT pay 100 grand a week to the player. We however will have to, unless we loan him and strike a wages deal with Levi.
    Good luck with that Randy/Fox/or whoever.

Would love Austin but who in their right mind will pay him 85k a week?

Over rated.

Billy big boll.ox!! na spurs are welcome to him, I would rather Tim went for Praet and Austin and go with that, a couple of loans maybe a bonus aka Adebayor.

Guzan
    Hutton
    Amarvi
    Richards
    Clarke
    Gueye
    Praet
    Sanchez
    Gil
    Ayew
    Austin

TASTY!!!!!

subs

Steer
    Bacuna
    Okore
    Richardson
    Baker
    Westwood
    Grealish
    Sinclair
    Gabby
    Kojak
    Robinson

Thats a good squad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)