+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

re: Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

Very true Dave and it shows were only a few decent signings away from having a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret
    If I were Tim I would be crapping all over Spurs and bettering their offer of £15m.

Berahino is a proven premier league talent, Jordan Ayeu (whatever his is) isn't.
    From midtable to relegation fight, hmmmmm wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by MCFC_1894
    If I were Tim I would be crapping all over Spurs and bettering their offer of £15m.

Berahino is a proven premier league talent, Jordan Ayeu (whatever his is) isn't.
    From midtable to relegation fight, hmmmmm wonder why[/quote]

4th from bottom is mid table these days is it? ...From mid table to Champs,hmmmmm wonder why...go buy another trophy you goatshaggers...p.s Delph won't cut it you simply have better players so don't bore us with it...

From midtable to relegation fight, hmmmmm wonder why
    Its truly amazing [IMG]//www.rockcreeklake.com/yabbfiles/Smilies/sigh.gif[/IMG] How a load of Arab dosh can turn a very ordinary Championship side into a nouveau riche carpet bagger PL club whose fans have ideas way above their station in football life.

[IMG]//pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1499473304/image.jpg[/IMG]

From midtable to relegation fight, hmmmmm wonder why[/quote]

I'd rather be mid-table than owned by terrorist scum funders !

re: re: Why aren't we bidding for Berahino

If he does move he will want to join a top 6 club, not a bottom 3 little team.

p.s Delph won't cut it you simply have better players so don't bore us with it...

Quote Originally Posted by MCFC_1894 View Post
    Hmmm - did you offer any pearls of wisdom here? That's what usually happens before putting this up, must've taken a whole lot of thought, your repartee is fearsome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)