+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

re: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

I wouldn't want our fans to have control of our club. Have you seen the state of our fans? We'd be screwed.

I honestly could not agree more mate. When you just have a look at some of the posts made, both on here, and on the other board you start to think, what was going on at their school? You understand, I don't mean everyone, but there is a fair proportion who must find it extremely challenging to manage to go to the lavatory unaided. Some of them even having any form of input into the running of a football club is a horrific prospect.

I was about to call bull**** but then I read this --> "if you want to try testing this i suggest you try posting the on the Cumbrians board and see what happens."

i did reply to a post about a ex-scarborough, stockport serial club ****er-upperer that disappeared as soon as I replied to it

rage hit ka

Keith Agar?

that was the title of the post that was deleted, yes :-) I don't know why though

BECAUSE THE MOD ON THERE HAS BE THREATENED WILL LEGAL ACTION

BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS DID THE THREAT COME FROM KEITH AGAR OR FROM SOMWHERE A BIT NEARER SOMEWHERE WITH A CA1 POSTCODE

Threatened? Or worried that he will be. There's a difference.

HES CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN THREATENED WITH LEGAL ACTION

ITS ALL *******S THOUGH JUST TALK TO THE GUYS WHO RUN BACK HENRY STREET THEY JUST GOT THEIR OWN LEGAL ADVICE AND THEN TOLD OYSTONS LAWYERS TO TELL HIM TO GO **** HIMSELF AND IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINS TO FIND STUFF ON THEIR BOARD THAT GOES WAY BEYOND WHAT THE CUMBRIANS BOARD WOULD ALLOW EVEN WITHOUT THE LEGAL THREATS

I started a thread about a certain person on t'other board and it was removed almost immediately. I then received the pm warning me off mentioning his. I can't actually remember what I wrote but the mere mention of his caused panic in certain quarters. I can understand the site admin not wanting the hassle of law suits but if this is true then there is nothing to be feared legally, surely?

NO MESSAGE BOARD HAS ANYTHING TO FEAR LEGALLY ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS COVER THEIR BACKS IN ADVANCE AND SHORT OF AN ACTUALLY LIBELLOUS STATEMENT THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO.AND IN THAT CASE THEY CAN ONLY BE IN TROUBLE IF THEY WERE TO REFUSE TO REMOVE THE OFFENDING STATEMENT AND WITHOUT A COURT ORDER THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO REVEAL THE INFO AND ID OF THE ACTUAL POSTER

JUST READ BHS AND SEE WHAT THE OYSTONS GET ACCUSED OF ON THERE YET 3 TIMES THEYVE BEATEN HIM IN COURT AND THE MORE HE TRIES TO GET IT SHUT DOWN THE MORE MONEY THEY GET IN IN DONATIONS TO STOP HIM DOING SO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)