+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

Or who the agent involved is

But i do know whos behind the whole thing and depending on your point of view you're either going to be furious or think its the biggest piss take ever but one thing that is for sure Nixon and Jenkins aren't going to be very happy and will be seriously embarrassed when this all finally unravels but i can see now why they think they're certain they've hit gold.

One thing that is for certain is that the guy behind it has achieved exactly what he set out to do.

But where the hell we go when all this comes out is anybody's guess but if i was Andrew Lapping i wouldn't be standing those potential investors down just yet.

re: 'WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS'

Come on mate, you can't just scop that out there and then just leave it hanging. What's going to happen?

No investment, clearly. But is it just somebody trying to tout the club around like I think is the case? Is it somebody the dinosaurs approached, or did he approach them?

re: 'WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS'

Moorlad

If whats come to light is true and i have no reason to think that it isnt Jenkins and Nixon have fallen for a real sucker punch but i can understand why theyre adamant that they think theyve struck gold.

But when you look at it up to now all they have is a of a billionaire and initial contact from an agent who Jenkins claims to know who introduced them to the representative of the Billionaire who they are now dealing with who they have yet to meet face to face if i.ve understood whats been said.

Which means that the scenario as i understand it is entirely plausible the only bit that doesnt add up to me is why an agent who Jenkins knows and appears to trust has got himself involved in somthing that could have very deep ramifications for a lot of people.

But the guy behind this is no fool contrary to what a lot of people might think but i just wonder if somthing that started off as a simple plan to derail the Lapping deal has now grown legs of its own and even

re: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

Well there you have it the plot thickens

Apparently the spineless ****er who runs the other message board has now decreed that no ones allowed to post the of the person involved in all this becuse hes been threatened with legal action.

Well if youre not big enough to go tell a few solicitors to go **** themselves i dont think running a fans message board is your best occupation. But then again i suppose you can take the easy way out and give in to all the legal threats and just ban from your board anyone with anything controversial to say like his predecessor on here did.

These people should take a look at how Blackpools Back Henry Street board is run and the fact that they arent going to take a minute of Oystons threats to either close down the board or sue the people who run it [ in fact theyve actually come up with a brilliant way of stopping Oyston doing either ] in fact what the fans are doing there makes me ashamed to be a Carlisle fan as collectively weve done not

No, no threats have come in my direction.

I'll sue you if theBigblue posts his made up, Griff

Oh, and Blackpool fans are an embarrassment to themselves. Their actions have been entirely futile.

Well one things for certain Timothy they.ll have control of their club a long time before the fans at Carlisle will.

No made up about it Timothy. It appears plenty of people know the story and the only reason it hasnt gone viral is becuse of the apparent threats of legal action thats keeping it off the other messageboard off the radio and out of the paper.

But the big question is whos issuing the threats ? the guy involved or someone else maybe with initials somthing like JN or AJ

Barry, are we talking about a chap who was involved at Stockport, Scarborough, Gretna and York?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)