+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

re: WELL I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO THE BILLIONAIRE IS

THERES NOW GOOD EVIDENCE THAT THE NEWS AND STAR [ AND THEREFORE PRESUMABLY RADIO CUMBRIA TOO } HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO THE SAME LEGAL THREATS REGARDING NAMING KEITH AGAR THAT THE CLUBS NEW TAME MESSAGEBOARD ADMITTED TO BEING LAST WEEK.

It's the trust board, not the club's board.

TIMOTHY THE TRUST DONT OR WONT EXIST ANYMORE

BUT I WONDER IF THEYVE BOTHERED TO DISCOVER THAT UNLESS THEY STAY AS A TRUST AND NOT BECOME A CLUB OR WHATEVER IT WILL BE ILLEGAL FOR THEN TO OWN SHARES IN THE HOLDING COMPANY

BUT I DOUBT THAT THEY WILL HAVE AS LETS FACE THEYVE BEEN STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE ON 1400 NEW MEMBERS WHO MAY WELL VOTE WHATEVER WAY NIXON AND JENKINS TELL THEM TO IN ANY FUTURE SHARE VOTE BECAUSE THERES GOT TO BE SOME REASON THEY WERE GULLIBLE ENOUGH TO BUY SEASON TICKETS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEY

AS I.VE SAID BEFORE JUST LOOK AT BLACKPOOLS BACK HENRY STREET OYSTON HAS SPENT OVER 50K OF THE FOOTBALL CLUBS MONEY TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN HES GOT NOWHERE BECAUSE THE LADS THAT RUN IN PAID FOR DECENT LEGAL ADVICE, PUT THE OWNERSHIP OF IT IN THE NAME OF SOMEONE WHO CANT BE SUED AND NOW DONT NEED TO MODERARE IT IN ANY WAY.
    Yeah oyston cant do sod all with the message board so he now just sue's the fans that make the comments one has just settled out of court for £20k while a few others are being sued for £150k

Yeah oyston cant do sod all with the message board so he now just sue's the fans that make the comments one has just settled out of court for £20k while a few others are being sued for £150k

ACTUALLY THE GUY OYSTON GOT THE WIN OVER WAS A SOLICITOR WHO WAS VIRTUALLY UNABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF DUE TO BAR RULES AND I BELIEVE IN THE END HIS PRACTICES INSURANCE PAID OUT THE 20K

AND BHS WILL NO LONGER GIVE OUT THE DERAILS OF ANY POSTER WITHOUT A COURT ORDER NOW THAT THEY NO LONGER HAVE TO AFTER THE COURT RULING LAST YEAR.

THATS THE ONLY WIN THEYVE HAD AND OYSTON IS NOW ON A WARNING FROM THE JUDGE IN MANCHESTER NOT TO BRING ANY MORE VEXACIOUS LITIGATION BEFORE THE COURTS ON THREAT THAT IF HE DOES AND LOSES MASSIVE PENALTIES WILL BE LAID AGAINST HIM

I.LL TELL WHAT THIS ISNT GOING TO END WELL PEOPLE I KNOW TELL ME THAT PEOPLE IN LIVERPOOL HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PUT A PRICE ON KOKOS HEAD

ITS NOT FAR OFF THE POINT WHERE THE LEAGUE/FA ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STEP IN AND DO SOMTHING SERIOUS

ACTUALLY THE GUY OYSTON GOT THE WIN OVER WAS A SOLICITOR WHO WAS VIRTUALLY UNABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF DUE TO BAR RULES AND I BELIEVE IN THE END HIS PRACTICES INSURANCE PAID OUT THE 20K
    Nope it was a 67 year old guy link below
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32388168

ACTUALLY YOURE RIGHT I MIXED IT UP WITH THIS ONE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-31451475

BUT BEFORE THIS IS OVER THE OYSTONS WILL TAKE A GOOD KICKING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND THE BLACKPOOL FANS WILL BE THE FIRST TO IMPLEMENT THE ONLY CLUB OWNERSHIP MODEL THAT HAS ANY LONG TERM FUTURE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)