+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F.A.O Claw

F.A.O Claw

Alreet Claw mate, just a bit of info for you re-rugby league at the Den..

Wigan Warriors are playing one of their superleague matches at your place onSeptember 5.. You and the other Wall fans get thesen on and watch it, you won't be disappointed.. A great viewing sport..puts those soft footballers to Shame..

" It's been confirmed that Wigan's home game against the Catalans on September 5 will be held in London as part of the Warriors' bid to strengthen their brand in the capital.
    Wigan's "on the road" game will take place at The Den, home of football club Millwall, the Warriors have confirmed."

re: 'F.A.O Claw'

Hi Alfie, just seen this on the Millwall site,. Not sure what I'm doing on that day.
    But I do like Rugby, I try to follow England's games,especially the 6 nations.

The Rugby world cup is on later this year, Rugby union that is and is being held in the U.K.

re: 'F.A.O Claw'

I think though Alfie refers to Rugby League Claw, (albeit in a geordie accent)

re: F.A.O Claw

rugby Yawnion Claw .. The kick and clap boring World Cup I guess that's all you southerners know about .. Each to his own though. Lol.

Yes your right, I guess its what you are brought up with, and we played Rugby at my school and I loved it.

But sadly the money is in football

I always thought RL had too many breaks to give them a rest as their not as fit as the RU players

Cricket's boring unless we are winning the Ashes

I'm not even going to raise a bite at that Gaz..you must try harder..

You are getting hardened to wind up sh1te these days Alfie

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)