+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not much activity here?

Not much activity here?

Anyone else out there wanting to bring life back to this board?

re: Not much activity here?

If there is, would someone start by giving an opinion on Ben Hamer.

The fact that Footymad banned other fans from posting on here hasn't helped this board.

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

Ah, nice to see they've stopped that ridiculous practice.

Hi again. It's nice to be back. When they altered the site it obviously lifted the ban on us foreigners. Nordic Fox was not an irate Leicester fan but Romanis the mad Mod of Forest who managed to get that ridiculous practice started, although I don't know how. Hopefully we can get a bit of dialogue going and he does not notice us.

I'm always up for dialogue with fans of other clubs, and have little time for 'your team's/city is garbage' types.

The views expressed in my posts are no necessarily mine.

Me too, some of my most enjoyable moments on Footymad has been dialogue with other fans, and some of my worst with those of my own club. Slagging off the other team is part of the game, yet when it involves line after line of repetitious swearing, urban slang etc and engaging "ists" of all kinds. that really turns me off.

Why can't other fans post here?

Go Villa.

Perhaps they will from now on now that the spoilers have gone, thank goodness.

Akwesasne (any reason for that user?)

A home game for you chaps tomorrow, just a 'short' hop from Hull for me tomorrow, Brighton away, (hotel booked in Eastbourne for tomorrow night) followed up with Cardiff away on Tuesday night, viva the fixture computer! A good job my car's just had its first service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)