+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grant ward

Grant ward

to score anytime v mk dons 20-1 first goalscorer 50-1 bet365 ,major rick by bookies GET ON QUICK>

re: Grant ward

Lumped on about an hour ago

me too,price stlll there though.

Aye, saw that earlier on. Not sure Grant will be able to cope with the pressure of my £2 on him though!

He won't score though

There is certainly a better than 1 in 21 chance that he will given the pre-season games. Lazy from bet365, the other bookies are around 8-1.

At them prices they are too good to miss!

Thought he played too deep against Mainz and never really got into the game unlike when we played Leicester and he sat just behind Derbs and was a right handful and scored a corker of a goal...

Thank you..Price still there..Just had anytime, first scorer, last scorer...Fantastic value in this bet!

Just had some more..I just cannot stop sticking tenners on at 50/1 and 20/1..its irresistable

I am not sure he will start. Played well second half against Leicester when moved up the field. Never got the chance against Mainz as we were counter attacking. I have a feeling he will go with the proven against MK Dons as we don't need a slip up by getting it wrong and you can bet your bottom dollar given their first every promotion to the championship they are going to set off a like a scalded cat so we need to take control of the game. I am sure the team which started against Mainz was far from our first eleven in terms of players positions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast