+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao bongo

re: Fao bongo

I agree with the flood and reflects what is said in the bible as well. But the flood being 12000 years ago was 8000 years before egypt. Its 8000 years of lost history. The spinx is being estimated at 12000 minimum and many buildings are now found this old.
    Huge skulls giants with pointed sculls have been found. The Sumarens wrote the first ever language so i dont understand why people wouldnt take what it says seriously.
    Surely they know more about there history than we do.
    I think its a possibility the truth is hidden regarding ufos but how do you tell the public. It would be mayhem i reckon. It would open a huge can of worms.

It's kinda hard to figure out what your point is bongo! I'm going to respond as best I can.

The ice age wouldn't have ended all of a sudden, it must have taken hundreds if not thousands of years for the consequenses of all that ice melting to be fulfilled. Although to be honest, I don't know if it started 12000 years ago or ended then.

In regard to writings, pictures etc we find from thousands of years ago. For the most part I figure popular interpretations of them are just that, best educated guesses which could change with each new discovery. Image 99% of the population died this week in some sort of apocalypse and a thousand years from now the only evidence of our time was the book Charlotte's Web. What would be made of it?

How would the public react to proof that intelligent aliens existed and had been/are visiting to us?! Now that is a question!

I guess it'd depend on the context in which said news was delivered. Think this deserves its own topic.

Have thought a little on any repercussions regarding the existence of aliens bongo and what it would mean to me. Realistically, same as if I found out there was actually a god, it'd be cool and interesting but unless they interacted with me directly then it's just good conversation. Disregarding any threat of extinction, doubt much would change on a day to day basis. Mortgage/rent would still need to paid as would every other service we need or subscribe to. Religions would adapt and a few new ones may pop up but don't think I'd have any extreme change in behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvRDCcfslY

That link is about what would happen in a ufo disclosure if your interested. I just want to know the truth about our past and open minded to most theory's. Ironically the alien one sounds the most sensible one. If we look at humans we look a bit like an alien hybrid and act nothing like anything on this planet. But without knowing our true history is just guess work but I reckon its far different than schools and religion tells us all that are also just theory's. I remember Brendan sending me a link about the flood that cut us off from Europe and its bazar to know there are buildings under the north sea. If life stopped now and aliens turned up in 4000 years the only buildings that would remain would be the pyramids. Love this subject.

It is a really interesting subject, a bit like religion but it can generally be discussed without fear of properly upsetting people.

Like I've said, I'm pretty open minded about the whole subject and people should always voice their opinions, question common beliefs and popular opinions when they disagree about any subject.

The theory of Humans being descended from aliens doesn't work for me (at least the arguments I've read about), unless you're talking about all life on Earth. As far as we know all life on Earth Is DNA based and genes are shared across all species. We share 99+% of genes with chimps and a high % with all sorts of other creatures like worms, how else can this sensibly explained? We don't act like animals because compared with our size we have massive brains, way bigger than any other animal on the planet. The explanations for this are credible, they make sense. Climate change equalled less forests and more grasslands which means less fruits etc but more grass ea

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that the truth doesn't really matter! If they don't like an explanation then foul will be called because how do you prove you don't have proof of something?

I think you've pointed out that there are far too many ufo sightings or accounts of actual alien encounters for them all to be bull****, which is a fair point. I've read a few accounts from airline pilots, military personnel etc where I've thought what do they have to gain from reporting this? They're likely to be ridiculed or even sacked by reporting them. Then there are a few examples with recordings where pilots of small planes have reported UFOs to airspace controllers, you can hear the fear in their voice when they're explaining what's happening in real time, then they crash and die or disappear completely. There are also mass sightings, the battle of Los Angeles for example, where the explanation given at the time seems nonsense. It's these examples that interest me and make me wond

Apparently Mexico have loads of sighting but I guess your right and don't see news world wide and many country's don't have camera phones and the net or allowed to post stuff because of religious beliefs. There does seem to be some sort of cover up going on and its either aliens or just advanced military aircraft or both. I have friends who have seen ufos so I have no reason not to believe them but the question is what are they?
    I understand your point on conspiracy theory's but its the same with any theory think. Thousands of eye witnesses would count as proof in court but if it doesn't fit with what the official statement says its a conspiracy. For example the 9/11 conspiracy makes more sense than the info we get from the news. They try and debunk it but conveniently don't explain other stuff. The theory of evolution is no more of a conspiracy than the ancient alien theory or religion but its what makes most sense to you.

Yep, a theory isn't fact but...

A scientific theory has a different meaning/understanding to the way you or I might use it. It's not a hunch, simply coming up with with an alternative idea is not enough, it has to include the facts. A scientific theory is an interpretation of facts as understood at the time, the theory may evolve/change as more knowledge is gained but the facts don't change. A crap example but... If the only facts known about me is that I have a blue car, blue trainers, blue carpet, a solid theory would be that my favourite colour is blue. A conspiracy theorist may say no, I think it's purple because I have reports he has been seen wearing a purple baseball cap. My diary is then found that states my favourite colour is blue but the conspiracy theorist says it's not necessarily my diary, the discoverer could have just wrote my on it.

Yes the conspiracist could be right, but surely evidence of the accusation is needed if to be taken seriously? Once a view is c

The problem with the word conspiracy is its used so people without open minds will just look at the word conspiracy and automatically think its nonsense. Like you said the substance of the theory should be the evidence and facts gained. The 9/11 conspiracy is it being an inside job to fuel two wars, create fear ect. The people who try to debunk the conspiracy explain how the twin towers came down but conveniently ignore explaining how building 7 imploded with very little damage.
    People don't look at alternative views because they don't want to appear foolish. To avoid the appearance of foolishness they are actually willing to remain fools.
    Regarding the ancient civilizations I feel we know so little and like you understand why the alien theory came about because we don't understand how and why they build these structures. They obviously had vast knowledge far greater than were led to believe and I liked your point saying "we don't give the ancient people enough credit for there in

I don't know enough about the facts of 9/11 or any conspiracy theories to debunk them bongo but implying that the American government or American owned companies planned the whole event, although interesting, seems far fetched to me.

The word conspiracy holds little value or looked at negatively by most is because it's cried so often and usually because of ignorance, a preconceived belief or the explanation gives some sort of an advantage/power to the organisation that is giving said explanation. By definition it's very hard to prove a conspiracy, but common sense rarely prevails either. Take the moon landing for example, 100s of 1000s if not millions of people believe(d) they were faked. Most reasons seem to be because the flag and the shadows didn't look right in the footage or photos. Fair enough, but answers were given to those doubts, answers that anyone could test were possibilities. Fair enough, a possibility doesn't mean it happened. Forgetting the fact that 1000s of people

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)