+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao bongo

Fao bongo

Hey bongo, been reading some of your posts on this forum. Am unsure what to make of you - an interesting fella, young, gullible, or on the windup. I'm new to this site, so for now I'm gonna assume you are genuine and that you believe in what you are writing at the time of typing.

I would like to ask you something personal, in regards to being an alien ambassador. I understand if you don't wish to answer on a public forum but you brought it up. Did you or are you thinking of paying someone £x amount to become an ambassador?

If you haven't but are thinking about it, I would like you to resist for a moment, that money could be better spent.

You raise some interesting topics and have some unconventional views that should provoke some decent debates. This rarely seems to materialise though as it just turns into a farce, which is a shame, but if anyone presents everything they believe as fact with no basis then...

If you seriously believe in the topics you start and would prefer

re: Fao bongo

The scary thing is McVillan79 most of us believe Bingo is serious.

Ufo's
    Nessy
    Bermuda Triangle
    England actually being able to play cricket.
    Aliens
    Bigfoot
    Ex managers
    Ex players
    Being #1 in Wales

Hello mcv. I do find the topics interesting and have watched many hours looking at alternative theorys that i find facinating. History i believe has been hidden or lost over the years so finding the truth is so interesting.
    I wouldnt pay to go on steven greers ufo trip but i did buy his app. But if i was loaded i would and see for myself if its bollox or not. There is a chance hes right? I find his stuff facinating but im also have a doubt in my mind that i might be being nieve and like oz said is just praying on the gullible. So i do take in board other peoples views and i dont think what im saying is fact. However greer might well be right and i wont dismiss it either because thats daft too. I do put things up to create debate but it is stuff that interests me.
    For example bigfoot. Ok its seen as a silly subject but i cant believe every sighting is either miss identification or made up. There are thousands of these reports and many in detail. Im aware that i might be wrong as

My goodness that's the most even handed response I've ever seen you write. The issue I've always had and you know this, is when you get on a new tangent you write it as fact when it's actually only a possibility. When you claim it as fact you're saying that it's 100% correct. You cannot claim something is fact from utube. Too many folks have agendas and will push any barrel that will line their pockets. It is possible that big feet exists. It's possible that UFO's visit us from other worlds. It is possible that ghosts / supernatural is real. But being possible doesn't make it factual.

Well said Oz

But at the same time, I completely support and respect your open mindedness Bongo. Too many people only believe what they are told to believe

Hey bongo

I only started this topic to try and figure out if your posts were genuine or not (posted simply to wind up users) and to get a feel for this site. Because of the responses you were getting I figured they were more to do with how you put your point across than the topics themselves but was unsure.

I wasn't taking the piss out of you, your interests or your opinions, I hope that came across but if not I hope you take my word for that.

I didn't listen/watch any of that Greer fellas interview with Joe Rogan so don't know what his thoughts are. When you mentioned paying to go his seminars or whatever it was I lost any interest in hearing whatever he had to say. His views may be interesting but what can he possibly show you/do/say that warrants payment? Whether he's right or not seems irrelevant to me.

Anyway...are you an ancient astronaut theorist, believing they've been visiting/influencing humanity for thousands of years or do you lean more towards just recent visit

Thats ok, i do come across a bit odd and no offence taken. Im glad your joining in the debate as you have some interesting views.

I really cant answer your question because im not sure but will try. History has been hidden destroyed and lost over the years and i believe there is more to ancient civilizations than were told or know. Pyramids for example are on every continent that would show me that we had a global community at some point. There was also technology far more advanced than scholars admit or dare say because it would effect there careers. Many achiologist have been banned from there trade for finding and publicising evidence that contradicts the modern day theorys. I dont believe the pyramids were tombs and were used for something else and maybe some sort of energy source. Huge stones were lifted with probably some sort of levitation technique than by simple man made labor. Something doesn't sit right with me with the modern theory's and i feel there is much more to

I'm in total agreement that there must be loads of lost knowledge. So many sources mention the great library of Alexandria and it burning down that it must have existed, I wonder how many generations of knowledge were lost.

Pyramids all over the world makes perfect sense to me, it's the simplest way to build something tall. No need to add a global community to explain it, they might be right but it lessens an argument when used to back up an alien theory by experts in my opinion.

Now how all those massive stones all over the world were moved and in some cases shaped so they fit together like gloves I find fascinating. Popular theory's on how these may have been accomplished just seem mental to me, the effort to move these things let alone have to carve them from bedrock in some cases with only deer antlers feels outlandish! I can understand why people believe alien tech must have been involved. My issue with this theory is I feel if aliens visited and all we managed to gain from

I believe in Atlantis and that about 12000 years ago there was some sort of flood like documented in the bible that distroyed many city's. It took 4000 years to build a building bigger than the great pyramid and in fact was Lincolnshire Cathedral. Why did it take so long and something in our past put a stop to our progression. I honestly think the truth is hidden from us and would answer the biggest question ever to humans and what is the true history of our existence.

Think you're referring to the end of the last ice age bongo, we know if ended approx 12000 yrs ago, it's not a theory. The sea levels rose like 100 meters so massive floods and massive waves would have happened periodically over 100s of years and destroyed any cities that may have existed near coasts and rivers. Have you heard of Doggerland? If not then you should look it up, it gives a good perspective on how much land was lost globally when you see the local effects.

Lost knowledge could well be the reason the Pyramids were the biggest structures on Earth for so long. But I can argue that there was no reason to put so much resource and time into such a big project far easier.

When you say the truth is hidden from us are you referring to lost knowledge or that governments are hiding the fact we're Martians or something?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)