+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New look official site

New look official site

What's your thoughts on the new look official Queens website ?

I know it's early doors but it doesn't look the best IMO . The older version was a tad easier to navigate

Personally speaking I think the OS never keeps the fans up to date with enough news stories from Palmerston . You have to reply on social media for information sometimes , for example when the U20's are playing . A quick post and reminder on match days can't be that hard to do .

I'm not for one minute blaming those who run the website for that as they can only post the information given to them by Queens .

All the above is only my personal opinion . Feel free to add your thoughts or shoot me down

re: New look official site

Sorry, I did mean to start a thread last night but just didnt get a chance.

I'd be really interested to know everyones feedback

Arrol - in what way do you think the site is harder to navigate?

It's maybe just because it's new to us all and we're used to things be where they were before .

Nothing personal Andyqos .

I'd contact the club & ask them to keep you & your helpers up to date with everything QoS .

But what part of the site do you mean? Is it the news items on the front page, the menu?

I genuinely want to make the site as good as it can be. Any feedback is really helpful

Andy , it looks a lot better on iPad & PC than smartphone where I was originally browsing on . Apologies .

No need to apologies

I would hope its easier to navigate on a phone than the old site, otherwise somethings gone horribly wrong!!

Overall impression is very good Andy with a modern clean design which is packed with information and easy to navigate. Stadium and hospitality information is excellent with the sliding news quite impressive once you get the hang of it. Plenty of information for the news craving fans but perhaps a monthly statement by Mark Blount would keep the fans happier.

At present viewing on my PC with the new Windows 10 - have also viewed it on my I pad with the latest software and only glitch I could see is a bit slow to load.

As you have noticed Queens Mad has also been upgraded but not quite up to what I would like it to be but my hands are tied by the owners Digital Services Group who have their own way of doing things.

Looking forward to another successful season.

Cheers admin

Theres a few things can be done to speed the site up a bit. They'll be introduced over the next few weeks

More uptodate news is a must . We're unfortunately miles behind other clubs when it comes to that

I follow all the other championship clubs on Twitter and Queens are probably the worst when it comes to keeping fans updated with going ons in & around the football club

Can you give an example aloreburne?

Any suggestions of news items which you'd like to see covered weekly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)