+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: T.O.Games - New

T.O.Games - New

Started this because I could not figure out how to add to the other other Games thread.

Spurs/Utd, a bit blah really. Neither team really shining. Spurs disappointing for me, still got the muscled up Chadli, Dembele and Benteleb plodding around in midfield, all grunt and no imagination.

re: T.O.Games - New

United have their first shot on goal in the 70th minute!!

Snland getting a right tonking at Leicester, 3-0 already.

Gonna have to catch a replay of the Everton-Watford game. Some late goals scored

Swansea draw Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Curtois sent off.

Watcha Gav. Have reverted to this thread again because I am too lazy to shift through the reply buttons on the big thread for one that works.

Amazed to have found a decent stream for the Utd game, t'internet is a bit thin on the ground on Cape Breton Island. Good first half, think Utd will end up going to Belgium with a decent goal margin.

That Depay looks like the real thing eh!

Both his goals had quality written all over them woody. For his first, the control and skill after the pass by Carrick is something to be admired. His second, well, you takle the ball and curl it as he did is only going to end up one way....in the net.

I'm glad you've resurrected this as i couldn't reply on the other thread either.

Man. Utd keeper Romero lucky when taking a back pass. Waiting the ball nearly cost him there.

A decent lead to take into the second leg for Man.Utd after Felliani headed in the third. Depay the pick of the United players for me, two goals and maybe could have scored another.

Only two victories out the seven championship fixtures tonight. Ipswich beating Burnley 2-0 and MK Dons beating Bolton 1-0.

Blues v Derby not long under way. It should be a decent contest between the two sides.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)