+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Room for improvement!!!

Room for improvement!!!

Center attacking midfielder badly needed to help set up goals to Russell, Martin and Ince as they are not getting enough service up front.

re: Room for improvement!!!

I think you're a bit obsessed with us signing a CAM! I'm sure most of the Championship teams would give their right arm to have our attacking players

I don’t want to be too harsh on a team that had 2 key centre mids injured inside the first half hour but more of a general point, I have to be concerned about any manager that thinks Warnock is a better option than forsyth at left back :-/

How can you sit there and question the best coach in Europe?

Im on the bus coming back and the general opinion is the wrong team and formation from the start We do not have the players to play the diamond you really need fast raiding fullbacks for it to succeed To many players not on it today especially Martin Russell and Ince There is no way Ince can play at the tip we get nothing out of him playing him there hes not physical enough to play it Martin is far better up front on his own Looks very serious for Hughes and if anything happens to either Thorne or Hendrick we could be in trouble Think we should be looking at bringing a midfielder in.I think Morsy from Chesterfield would be a good shout very impressive against us in the cup

Polish Your team are lucky you have the best manager in Europe Loved the way Doris decided to dive when that shot from Lua Lua had already nestled in the corner hilarious

How many times do we have to change formation something not right there.

When i went to Burton in pre-season and purchased a match day booklet and looked at the teams positions that they play we did not have one player who was a center attacking midfielder, so I'm sorry if I'm so obsessed with bringing in a center attacking midfielder but we badly need one has most clubs in this division has at least one player who plays in that role.

Obviously Clement disagrees with you, I'm sure if he felt that we "badly need one" then the board would give him the funds to buy one. Just because a booklet said a player is a winger doesn't mean he can't play in various positions. Look at Dawkins for example, I'm sure said booklet had him down as a winger, but personally I think he is much more effective down the middle. Let's give the players a few games until we write them off shall we?

"Play players down the middle" heard people say that all last season and we kept changing formations and good useful tactic that was lol it got us nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)