+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Singing the blues

re: Singing the blues

Apparently Hooper denied the box story on Twitter, as is the vogue for footballers to do. I'm not on Twitter so miss out on all these insights into the wonderful minds of contemporary footballers.

As far as I know neither Norwich or the player have gone public as to why the deal broke down - which would seem to be the professional thing to do. So we can only speculate - but what we do know is that someone is lying, and in all probability it's SWFC for the reasons I've previously given.

So your previous post in which you state 'Hoopers version of events is all the proof football fans need'.

Actually equates to you taking as gospel something he has stated on twitter - which you haven't actually read!

His twitter statement in full reads as follows: "Not true"
    If that's all the proof you need then fair enough. At least you were right when you said you are not Columbo.

Don't Paint Pot Cup rules dictate that you have to field a fairly strong line up?
    With this in mind wouldn't you have had more opportunity to field the 2nd string/players needing a run out in the League Cup in which you got knocked out on purpose?

I'd compare myself more to True Detective's Rust Cohle in the fictional detective stakes, and you Boy Wonder ... you'd make a perfect Adrian Monk. But enough of this foolishness.

Unlike you Hooper is a man of few words - all of them true. Case closed, lets drink a bottle of Sierra Springs water to celebrate the fact. Expect SWFC to lie to you and you'll never be disappointed.

As for the JPT chat. who knows, who cares! Fulham are a decent side with a Parachute padded budget, no shame in our second string being knocked out away to them. They gave you a good hiding last season if I remember correctly.

So just in case anyone is questioning Katchouros impartiality, if Norwich don't go public it is professionalism but if Sheffield Wednesday don't go public they are lying through their teeth!
    You have no substance Katch.

So have Wednesday released any information stating that the deal fell down due to this request for an Executive Box? Can't see anything on the SWFC site or on the Star or Telegraph sites. If I have overlooked the report then can someone please paste the link. The report by Danny Hall on the 2nd September does not state where he got his information.

After reading a few of this Katchoo's posts, he seems an ideal candidate for a reporter's job on the sun newspaper. He seems to know everything which is going off in the boardroom at Hillsborough.

"It collectively laughed at you for putting in pretend bids" Is one of your claims. Just two points on that sentence, firstly I didn't hear of anyone laughing at us and for the record, how do actually put in a pretend bid?????

Like the sun you come across as spiteful, full of intense hatred and irrational thought.

If you need to chat to get any issues of your chest, which you seemingly have, please get in touch and I will do my utmost to put you back on track.

Ta for the offer 7681Ruleok, as long as I can reverse the charges I'll take up your offer and give you a call so we can have a good old natter.

Being 'full of intense hatred' is no fun I can tell thee, 'hatred' is bad but 'intense hatred' - ohhh, nar then, it's unbearable. Only thing that relieves it is a barnstorming BLADE'S VICTORY under positive Nigel, and I'll get plenty of them this season.

I hope you do get your barnstorming victories, but as you well know utd are past masters at *********ing up promotion party's.
    Even as we chat Mc and Nig will be formulating plans to mess up this season as well. Wonder what they will come up with?

Wilson, Clough and Weir have as many third division promotions on their CVs as me and you. Adkins has been there and done it, he was a great managerial coup and at this early stage looks to have put together a team that will in the automatic frame.

Don't worry about us marra, we're in safe hands under Adkins. Worry about the little Portuguese chap you've entrusted this season to - and the Weasel from Watford who's plotting in the background.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)