+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Singing the blues

Singing the blues

I never felt more like singing the blues
    THE WEDNESDAY win
    United lose
    Oh Carlos you got me singing the blues

I've a feeling the fickle 'o meter is going to get some hammer with the porkers this season

re: Singing the blues

What a massively promising start for our first home game.....you mighty OWLS!

Is it me......or is that SU push for promotion ALREADY looking as flakey as them boasting and bragging Aussies!

banno never felt more like singing the blues
    He's never on FOOTYMAD
    When WEDNESDAY lose
    Oh banno, sounds like he's been on the booze

Did you enjoy Ibiza bannochops?

That's not exactly talking football Katch...Like you said on another thread is it...Now, where shall we start...Somewhere in Kent perhaps...

Fantastic start to the season.

Gutted I wasn't their to see it - one of my mates got married on Saturday....at 3pm! Should be illegal to do so during the football season.

'Dem Blades' though eh?

I've had a weekend of intense football talk fellas. Shocking and unacceptable result for the city of Sheffield's MARQUEE CLUB.

I see you lot are getting carried away as per, you never learn. A flukey win against a club in disarray and you're world beaters again. Auntie's Zlatan style hair cut gave me a chuckle, as well as that new Portuguese winger's shooting.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....Think Liverpool Katch...

Negative Nige to...........

Negative Nige.

I did warn you that you were gonna spend a lot more years in the third division did I not....

You keep chuckling at Atdhe's hair me owd mate.....

And we'll keep laughing at you and Mahat pulling yours out!

We beat a team that walked the pub league. Mind the gap Katch, and remember think Liverpool

I tell you what gave me a chuckle....the blunts inability to defend a set piece!

It was on par with their little sister's club defending against MK Donalds.

Who's gonna be the first person to remind Katch that McGugan had YET ANOTHER brilliant game...The same McGugan he was so desperately trying to take the p!ss out of last season.

Get ready for more desperation from our Katch in the coming months on here as our club gets stronger and his club do what they always do...Bottle it and fade away.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)