+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team let the fans down today

Team let the fans down today

Fans were really up for it today. The North Stand started it off and the West stand responded, shame the players couldn't do the same.

re: Team let the fans down today

Do you mean the fans who stayed to the end to boo them off, or the fans that left early? BTW if you are going home early on tuesday, let me know,
    you're driving me!

Agree,some morons next to me ,were abusing Halford from start to finish.Thought he had a decent game,including putting the ball on Derbyshires head,about six yards out ,from a throw in.

If you are referring to the 2 minutes of the 4 that I missed then even I would have been happy for you to have told me how we miraculously scored 3 goals in the final 2 minutes to snatch a draw....

Had we have pulled 1 back then their keeper would have simply held the ball until te ref blew for full time anyway.

Think he had the ball longer than our team had put together, but the ref didn't seem to mind.

What I don't like to see is that the fans feel devastated and depresses yet I saw Bowery having a jovial chat with one of his mates from the opposition before the second half and Warney waving to someone in the crowd at the end..at the very least they could at least look a bit bothered.

Unfortunately Kempo I had left with 2 minutes of added time still to play which is something I never do hence the sarcasm earlier in the thread. This is also one of my pet hates and to be fair would certainly be SE's. surprised at Warney but unfortunately players these days have no loyalty and it's simply another pay day.