+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jerry Yates leaving ????

Is Jerry Yates leaving ????

Featured heavily during pre-season(Looked decent actually),and yet not in the squad at all.
    Strangely Mason Warren is,why so ?

re: Is Jerry Yates leaving ????

SE. is on record quoting that Jerry Yates is highly thought of at the club but will more than likely go out on loan to another Football League club rather than Non-League, my view is that Jerry will be leaving on loan, that`s not to say he wont feature in any games later on in the season.

Mason Warren needs to bulk up a little, he`s been given the appropriate advice.
    Mason is another one for the future.

Agree on the bulking up.

He needs to be 8 foot tall and 8 yards wide. We can the stand him behind Roos to solve the goals conceded problem.

According to yesterday's match programme they have both just been given new contracts...although possible that they will go on loan somewhere to give them first team experience

Hope not totally wasted not playing him watched him in a few reserve games plays well with Derbyshire my opinion and on the score sheet for recent games more than capable than D Ward at putting the ball in the back of the net. No disrespect but don't know what SE likes so much about DW only goal he seems to of scored as lately is an own goal

what was said Aug 2015

Think we might need to look again

Can leave this window for me. Not good enough. But he's one of those players who'll settle for being 4th choice striker. JCH won't.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Can leave this window for me. Not good enough. But he's one of those players who'll settle for being 4th choice striker. JCH won't.
    Neither of them are good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Go back to bed ..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Go back to bed ..
    Most people on this site are fine but you come across as a total knob...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast