+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Jerry Yates leaving ????

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Most people on this site are fine but you come across as a total knob...
    The words pot and kettle really springs to mind !!

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    The words pot and kettle really springs to mind !!
    I might say things that most people don't agree with but I never say anything bad about anybody on here. I never come across like my dads bigger than your dad or it's my ball & if you don't play it my way I'm taking my ball home. Abit pathetic to me.

I might say things that most people don't agree with but I never say anything bad about anybody on here. I never come across like my dads bigger than your dad or it's my ball & if you don't play it my way I'm taking my ball home. Abit pathetic to me.
    Most people on this site are fine but you come across as a total knob...
    If thats you never saying anything bad about anybody on here you are an even bigger fool than I thought. You are the most pathetic poster on here. Give it a rest you tool. Mods can't you do something about this repetive posting and invading of every thread? Opinions are fine but, really? do we have to put up with this bulldust on every thread? People like this joke have/are ruined/ruining this board for the many decent posters on here. No wonder so many have left. I know I can hit the ignore button but nobody should feel that they have to do that. There is no need for people to be subjected to having his cr@p rammed down their throats multiple times/threads a day.

Rant over

Another one off my xmas card list!

I think if we can ship out Yates and JCH and get any form of fee it would be good business.

(To put the thread back on track)

Agree gist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12