+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aberdeen Podcast

re: New Aberdeen Podcast

Been catching up with these podcasts lately. For whatever reason my link stops at podcast no. 33 and I hadn't been aware of the newer stuff.
    Recently listened to Keith Wyness, ex-Hacienda DJ Graeme Park and film director Jon Baird and thoroughly enjoyed all three shows. All good Dons men with interesting and entertaining stories to tell about being Dandies.

Highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't listened in yet.

Fully agree - just watched the episode of Vinyl that Jon "S" Baird directed.
    He must have had a lot of fun doing that. Liked his wee AFC plant in Filth too.

Some other excellent guests over the weeks too - just waiting for self-proclaimed dandy Michael Gove now !

Boys, normally like yer podcast and listen every week but had to cut this week short when that nugget you had on (JJ something?) spouted the "Falkirk's stadium saved us from relegation" p!sh.

Canna thole it when Weegia types spout this, when a Dandy comes out with it, end.

I'll be back next week though.

Agree, normally enjoy, but that JJ sounded a fine enough lad, but I had no idea what he was talking about.......

I'll swerve this one then I reckon.
    Heard a dandy spout the falkirk shoite the other day, had to pull him up on it
    Felt bad but truth needs to be told.

Aye Sneckie, you're absolutely right, we shouldn't have let that one get through unchecked. Our bad.

Anyway, here's part one of our Willie Miller interview at the following link:

https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/btm-aberdeen-podcast-willie-miller-1-of-2

This covers his early footballing memories up to that first title win in 1980.

^^^^

Gave up listening to the podcast with God after a couple of minutes due to the amount of the noise in the background. Very disappointing

OK, I can understand that. When I listened back it's certainly distracting in the first few minutes, but once you tune into the conversation you don't seem to notice it quite so much. However, we're sorry to hear to spoiled it for you.

For anyone else that listened, did they find similar?

I stopped after a couple of minutes but know I'll go back to it with head phones and when I can concentrate fully on it

Just listened to it. Loved it.

I can see what folk mean about the sound but listening with headphones makes a big difference.

Just walked back from work through Kelvingrove park and there was a few smiles as I listened to God.

Was laughing about the bit with Jackie Copeland.

Looking forward to the 2nd bit

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast