+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aberdeen Podcast

re: New Aberdeen Podcast

Great idea and can only get better. Agreed with a few things. Be a better show if you had guys with more football knowledge on it. Look forward to the next one

As I spend around 1hr 20mins a day on average driving to and from work these days, podcasts are the thing !

Having just subscribed and listened to the most recent one* of these this morning, can only say it’s great to now have what sounds a decent dedicated AFC one at last. Hopefully will continue to be a fine alternative to the Guardian (enjoyable but up their own @rse a bit), The Terrace (insightful, but a bit of an annoying gigglefest at times) or Sportsound (which is becoming more and more about the monotony of listening to Richard Wilshun talk about Sevco).

Keep up the good work…..

(*ps even if the "feature" at the end was a tad macabre and almost led to me slitting my wrists)

The equivalent bit on the other three shows have been your favourite AFC goals, hopes and fears for the season and your favourite AFC in Europe memories so it's just a bit unfortunate that the one we've publicised on here has had that downer on it! However, it's all part of being a Dons fan.

The topic on the next show is your 'What if?' moments - such as 'What if we had actually signed Gabriel Batistuta?"

You can leave your comments here, or to our Twitter account mentioned above.

Tried ep 1 and like it so far...ep 3 on Soundcloud has no download link...whoever uploads them needa to activate it. Other 3 are fine...other than all the pods have the same filename which is a pain...

just a quick comment from me ; what can you do to improve the sound quality? It was driving me mad the first two podcasts and the levels were all over the place too.
    apart from that (and the super depressing 'worst ever's!) Keep it up, the more Aberdeen news the better!

Totally agree that the sound quality could be better, and we have been tweaking things each week to try and improve it. However, it's recorded over Skype, so we're aware there'll be a limit to how good we can get it.

As for the making Ep 3 downloadable on Soundcloud I'll try and fix that tonight and report back if I've been able to. Obviously iTunes users can still download it through that portal.

here's a what if for you, what if we'd got real 'buy in' from the oil and gas industry at the outset - far would we be?

Swissdon, that's episode 3 made available for download here: https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/btm-aberdeen-podcast-3

Next I'll try and tackle the fact that the files are the same.

What if - Eoin Jess was in the current Dons Team???.

Yup got 'er now and What if...Chris Anderson hadn't died so rediculously early?...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast