+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aberdeen Podcast

New Aberdeen Podcast

Instead of hoping to hear maybe five minutes on the Dons in the nightly Sportsound podcasts, or forensically searching for any mention of Scottish football at all in the larger English podcasts, give our show a listen.

Half an hour each week on the Dons and nothing but the Dons.

You can listen to the latest show and the back issues on Soundcloud here:
    https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/sets/by-the-min-aberdeen

And you can also find the show on iTunes podcast section under the "ByTheMin Aberdeen Podcast" (Number 130 on the iTunes charts and rising!)

Give it a listen and let us know what you think, where we can improve, and what you'd like to hear us discuss.

re: New Aberdeen Podcast

Have put the link in the box below for you! - view external link

Good luck with it, guys! I'll hae a wee listen this week.

by the min is a timmy invention

fact

Far too negative for me.
    You need to project more positively.

I listened to the whole of podcast 4, and it seems that you guys may not understand the technicalities of football (in my opinion).

Calling for a Calvin Zola type battering ram type striker for one.
    Failure to realise that Jack dropping into a back three, allows Shinnie to push forward and overlap Hayes as well as Logan overlapping McGinn at the same time.
    Failure to spot that Hayes and McGinn was not sticking to the wings and willing to drift in as well and cross sides.
    The whole midfield were interchanging positions allowing a great fluidity and make it hard for the opposition to mark.

You even failed to notice or comment that Neither Langfield of Shankland was in the squad, leading to confirming the rumour that they could be off to the likes of St Mirren

The discussion on Shay Logan I understand. He has 4 children down south and with McInnes saying nobody is moving before we are out of Europe, it opens the

I haven't listened yet - but great to know there's one out there dealing solely with AFC.

I recall a previous one from some Inverness-based reds, but all it did was told you what you could find out elsewhere - some proper opinion, whether we all agree or not, will be welcome.

Downloaded last night, good so far IMO decent wee podcast and good knowledge. Keep it up

Cheers for the feedback above and to those of you that have taken the time to listen.

Just to respond to the claims of it being "a timmy invention". The By The Minute project is indeed the brainchild of Lawrence Donegan, former bassist in Lloyd Cole's band, golf writer and, yes, Celtic fan. The first feeds were set up to cover the Masters a couple of years ago and others followed. We kicked off the Aberdeen one this year and the guys behind it are very definitely reds.

As for the accusations of negativity, that's maybe to be expected given a week in which we were knocked out of Europe, and the associated subject matter of our feedback feature that week. Why not try listening to one of the other shows to see if you still think we're too negative?

Equally we don't intend it being a closed shop. If you think our tactical assessments aren't incisive enough, then we'd love to have you on the show so that we can improve!

Let us know where to contribute and we'll certainly drop off some of our own incites for you to comment on

Twitter account is @bytheminAFC - alternatively we'll keep an eye on this thread if that's easier for you.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast