+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whose ready for Portsmouth tomorrow!!!

re: Whose ready for Portsmouth tomorrow!!!

Rambam you can always play tomorrow and bring Bridcutt with you.

right seeing as the quote button has gone west.. I will address a number of posts here..

Mistaram.. Player manager son.. You will be getting full volume from me when you are CB..

RamBam has spat the dummy at not being picked.. Suck it up fella, you're in the reserves until your attitude changes.

Robs back.... Yipee ..... Southern is dropped after a dope test.. Robs in...

Gangway has sold me... You're in son but you are playing with Ramspride in the middle.. You may need to carry him in the second half.

Mistaram.. Ive never been banned from Forest Mad.. They love me over there.

Mels been on the phone and he's impressed with my style. If Clement drops the ball I'm in.
    If you all buy a phone from little Angry down the market, there is a free season ticket in it for ya. Deal's been done with Mel and he can't understand why we have not done this stuff before.. The Rushmeister is on dodgy ground as well, no forward thinking was what Mel said.
    I am working on his ne

harsh failed a dope test quite possibly . my other half said you never said you were going perhaps I could come we could do some shopping before game . last time I took her it took her till half time to realise we were wearing white and she says oh look the others have scored . oh god I mat kill her I've explained im having a few beers before game she has yet to reply.

are you coming otr

I always think the stands are the best place gangway as if you have a stinker no one moans.? well not to your face.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)