+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ream on his way. Any money for Lennon ?.

Ream on his way. Any money for Lennon ?.

Now that a a transfer would appear imminent for Ream , I wonder whether any money will be made available to Neil Lennon for money transfers rather than the loan and freebies we are used to.

If not, it would appear that we are not paying for the running of a football club, but rather the servicing of this suspicious debt to Mr Davies.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting.

re: Ream on his way. Any money for Lennon ?.

I read that we are in the hunt for 2 players and supposedly by the weekend.

Hopefully we can get a front man, we are looking a little short up top. Cant wait to get back home in September to watch a few games. This getting up a before 7am on a weekend is pain to watch footy, but the US footy coverage is pretty good

I've also heard that we are looking at 2 players.

To answer your question eric I would guess that there's not a hope in hell that NL will get the money.

The money will be used to pay wages of both existing, and possibly incoming players. Eddie is putting no more money into the club and we can't possibly pay the bills with our current crowds so we can kiss that fee goodbye

Hi Guys

What I want to know is Tim Ream in the Bolton News has been reported to have the worst dead leg with torn leg muscle with blood that was drained from his leg and it would be a couple of weeks until he could be fit to play !

All of a sudden QPR want to sign him and Fulham as they are desperate for the player to go straight into their squads to play this saturday !

Who is the liars QPR & Fulham or the bull sh it that comes out the macron including NL quotes on the injury !

someone please tell me !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)