+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New strip

New strip

Any idea when the new Queens strip will be launched ? Noticed on the P&B site that most of the other clubs have theirs already launched and on sale .

We've still to see a imagine of the strip ( with sponsor ) despite it been picked over 2 months ago
    The Palmerston Cafe logo could be interesting :/

re: New strip

Once upon a time back in the Fila and Matchwinner days the shirts were available for wearing on Guid Nychburris day

It's time we got rid of Joma as a shirt supplier who are always slow with their deliveries . We need a professional looking strip & manufacturer as from next year
    These cheap and nasty efforts off the shelf are no good

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn
    It's time we got rid of Joma as a shirt supplier who are always slow with their deliveries . We need a professional looking strip & manufacturer as from next year
    These cheap and nasty efforts off the shelf are no good
    Couldn't agree more!!! I can't for the life of me understand how the club haven't joined the dots between getting people through the gate/taking an interest in the town's football club and the need to turn the team out looking as professional as possible. It's not rocket science. People also like to look good wearing their team's merchandising and so surely it makes sense to make sure the product, including the strips, are of high quality.

Also, what colour are our shorts this year? Are they going to wear blue as a first choice? Whose idea was that?!

The strips are picked by Lady Victoria I believe and can be bought for £6.99 online , without that badge & sponsor

There always has to be something, it seems !

I am too old now to bother much about strips although I would say the black one is of very little appeal. The white one looks smart and the blue is okay.

We have had success with blue shorts before, maybe that had something to do with the choice.

There seems to be a disturbing trend of criticism and negativity toward a particular employee of the Club in the recent past, not sure why.

As always, I will let the Club take care of their own business.

It seems to me, as an outsider, that as well as performing well on the field we are doing equally well off it.

Quote Originally Posted by nithvalley
    There always has to be something, it seems !

I am too old now to bother much about strips although I would say the black one is of very little appeal. The white one looks smart and the blue is okay.

We have had success with blue shorts before, maybe that had something to do with the choice.

There seems to be a disturbing trend of criticism and negativity toward a particular employee of the Club in the recent past, not sure why.

As always, I will let the Club take care of their own business.

It seems to me, as an outsider, that as well as performing well on the field we are doing equally well off it.
    No argument there. I just think the way the team are turned out and branded is important and could be improved upon is all. Doesn't mean I'm having a go. I don't know who's responsible for these kind of decisions so I'd be in no position to point any fingers even if I wanted to (which I don't). I'm sure everyone at the club does

The new Albion Rovers top is a cracking adidas design.
    If its all about cost, how can they manage to afford adidas and we're stuck with Joma?
    Can anyone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn
    The strips are picked by Lady Victoria I believe and can be bought for £6.99 online , without that badge & sponsor
    What is your source of this information and can you verify it ?

This weekend both Livi & Dunfermline had extremely successful open days to launch their new strips for next season . - view external link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)