+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This season

This season

If things dont change for both clubs it looks like we'll be fighting it out at the bottom again. I reckon we should swap owners and see if it makes any fkn difference!

re: This season

This season is going from Bad to Worse already for Sunderland afc and we,re only Two games in.....Swapping owners would not make a ha`peth of difference to either Club, and whoever the Clown was that intimated the North East as being the `Hotbed of Soccer` must have lived in a Lilliputian land, and had a brain the size of a Lentil, because even Geographically we are typically the Worst Region in all of the Premiership and Sunderland have already benn tipped for, and are directly on course for (YET ANOTHER) Relegation Battle..

We Never Learn!

Wonder why we are always sh1t

The legendary curse. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Whilst we continue to bring players like Bridcutt to SAFC we will continue to struggle.

Dickie,

If anyone comprised a line-up for " Worst PL players " from the last 2-3 seasons, we could probably have 5 or 6 worthy nominations for the team from the ranks of the $h1te we've bought :-(

Hands on heart, how many other clubs could pull in 40K for home games given the complete and utter dross we get served up? In fairness, them up the road could, too.... which certainly provides proof positive about hope triumphing over expectation.

I've been going since 1964........ and I'm hard pushed to recall this many bad seasons in a row. All I want to do is enjoy watching my team play.... is that too much?

Club have no ambition, 17th will do for Short and co, fans are already disgruntled 3 games in.

.. they'll not get away with it this season .. if we continue to be sh1te, crowds will drop and panic buys in the next window ..

Pretty much all been covered, but i think last seasons 'walk-outs' against Villa & Palace at home were serious warning signs to Ellis & Co of the shape of things to come and that we fans cannot continue to blame a succession of Managers because it seems that Nobody in the Managers position is ever able to get Eleven Players on the pitch to understand what each other are doing, or are trying to do... Serious Communication problems were evident last week against Swansea, something has been amiss at Sunderland for some Seasons now but im at a loss as to just what that is!

In our usual end of the table so far :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast