+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Watch

You Watch

If Kilmarnock continue to be as bad ( as would look likely ) they will be knocking on our door soon .

re: You Watch

Doubt it

If they did come knocking I can't see why the manager would go there. He has built his own squad this year with a good start to the season and is at a club where expectations are more realistic and if he takes us to the play offs and at least one decent cup run then we have had a successful season.
    What will be waiting for him at Kilmarnock? Fighting relegation, struggling for money to sign players for that league and probably sacked in a years time because he hasn't taken them to a top six position.
    I fancy he will want to finish what he has started at queens before jumping ship.
    If he was to go for more cash then he would be crazy. He has plenty of time and moving to Kilmarnock would only rule him out for bigger jobs in the future as that's a club geared up for any manager to fail at the moment.
    If it was me in his shoes then I would stick with us, get a good season under our belts and if a better option came along next summer then I would look at that, but certainly not with a

Locke is having a terrible time there and we have seen our managers leave us before for supposed bigger things only to fall flat . Maybe only McIntyre has being classed as a success in that he has kept Ross Co in theSPL .There will be a few regrets in some of those departed previous bosses . The offers elsewhere have proved to be hard to resist and Fowler is highly thought of at Kilmarnock . We shall see but of course I hope not and think he should continue building up QoS and his reputation .

This is worth a watch

http://youtu.be/Z3QtbD5jHK0

Not sure if that link works ....... Where's the link option went Admin ??

I sincerely hope not. I was thinking while watching the game yesterday what a great job Fowler has done in replacing the huge amount of players who left in the summer. We looked yesterday every bit as good a team as we did 4 or 5 months ago imho.

Excellent!

I watched that on YouTube Arroll if it is what I am thinking about . Killie fan rant ? Classic !

The link to the Killie fan is excellent, I meant to say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)