+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie Mays to sign !!! Itk

re: Stevie Mays to sign !!! Itk

Big wen:I can read owltalk as well. Why are you reading owltalk. It's not my first post just my first post under this. May lives at Treeton next door to my mate. I will accept all apologies when it happens.????????

According to Radio Sheffield there's no truth whatsoever in this rumour that Stevie May is joining The Millers

It could be worse, it could be Nuhiu

First things first,if we have Messi up front it won't help us, we need to sort the goalkeeper out FIRST, then the defence, when that's done we can think about scoring more goals.
    Not sure if S May is the answer, will he replace Derbyshire ? If not two small strikers is not right, we need aerial ability.

Unless Evans is planning to play May in goal we dont want him

Can I put this to rest now please. Stevie May will be signing for Treeton Miners Welfare. Up yours orrible orange.

Rotherham would be a better side with Nuhiu in it, that's certain. Wednesday are always a better team when he plays too, for all his knockers. The Owls would have lost the game at the New York in the spring without him. As for May, he's got all the attributes to be a good striker at this level. What he lacks is strength, but you only get that by being played in your proper place game in game out. He's never had a run in the team to attain that. It's OK Rob Staton saying that he got a game and didn't take his chance; a player that's played in Scotland is a development player, in my view. You can't expect him to come in and do it, certainly not at 800 grand. Add another nought on if you want that. Unless you're going to cough up £5 million in wages for the likes of Hooper, which is madness at this level, then you've got to develop the likes of May. What you do is make sure you're hard to beat by being strong defensively, making goals scored less important, then play May regularly. I thi

I'm not sure why we'd want him. Evans signed Maguire to play up front, but so far has only played him out wide(ish). He's still not fit enough to step into Derbyshire's shoes apparently. I suppose more competition wouldn't go amiss, but there are other positions to fill first.

Priority's are in order if Mattock isn't going to be fit a left back, box to box midfielder, goalkeeper & a centre back.

Sod Stevie May, I think we should try and sign Tom Bradshaw I really think this young lad could be a star of the future and well worth a punt. He could be the 20+ goals a season striker that we so desperately need.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast