+ Visit Celtic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: sack race odds slashed for RD

sack race odds slashed for RD

They were slashed from something like 26/1 to 6/1 after last night

I was confident we would qualify but the buck lies with him and I wonder if there is some fall out behind the scenes with Collins.His comments about the lack of competition in the Premiership and how we suffer in europe from it seems like a dig at Deliah for signing all that guff from dundeeutd and Hibs. Mackay-Stevens on a free was a worthy signing, I am still scunnered at paying £1.5 for the biting dud Ciftci :/

He offered us nothing in Europe and now he is finally able to play in the league I fully expect him to be restricted to the odd late substitution appearance. Scott Allan signing was funny, because it *********ed off the filth, but lets be real, this is another questionable signing. We would do no worse with Collins in charge, and I do actually believe we would have looked further afield for our signing targets!

Hearts and Aberdeen have both made excellent starts and if this continues the pressure

re: sack race odds slashed for RD

Aye right enough, at least one of your teams will have a run in a cup. Must have stung bad being put out of the league cup before United have even enteredthe draw. The pendulum has well and truly swung in the city of discovery!!! Still laughing

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)