+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T PM to confess

O/T PM to confess

Well, it has been quite on here from the Toryboys following the release of the latest shocking immigration figures. With immigration hitting an all-time high of 330 zillion isn't it time Call Me Dave fessed up to being a better liar than his pin-up Tony? Remember his promise to bring the figures down to the "tens of thousands"?
    Come on Dave, be a man and tell us the truth (that would be a first!).

re: O/T PM to confess

Don't hold your breath…lying tory scum the lot of them...

Regardless of Dave's predictions we are up *********creek with regards to immigration.

Going to hell in a handcart

Dave has done his best, and no children were harmed

Problem is, the businesses who fund the Conservative Party want even more immigrants so that's what we'll get then maybe Labour get back in and they want more immigrants because they vote Labour and they want more "diversity" supported by the unions who want all borders removed and you have a situation where there is no-one with any power who wants to reduce immigration so basically it's "like it or lump it".

"Dave has done his best, and no children were harmed"

I like your indomitable spirit gm But you could try asking the poor little *********s who attended public schools.

"so basically it's "like it or lump it".

There's always the emigration option gf!

Giddy, theres no torys on here, they havn't enough money to be a tory...they just think they are..as for the incomers, it really doesnt matter anymore..its too late...theres no wonder they all want to live here....council house free with no rent..no council tax..no water rates..5 quid for gas and the same for electric...free mobile phone, leather jacket, (100 quid clothing allowance p/p) and still leaving £102 per week to live on...thats with no kids mind..if youve got kids, even more money...."i so glad now i living in ingerland..day giving to me every ting and now we can be trying for new baby.....

Yep, well and truly fu*ked...

Brin " No guessing who you voted for.!
    !"

the best bit is they blamed business for employing migrants, fantastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast