+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOW THAT THE FIXED ELECTION IS OVER AND THE BOARD GOT THE CANDIDATE IT WANT

NOW THAT THE FIXED ELECTION IS OVER AND THE BOARD GOT THE CANDIDATE IT WANT

WHY DONT WE ALL TEXT CLAIRE AND GET HER TO CALL FOR AN EMERGENCY BOARD MEETING

WITH JUST ONE ITEM ON THE AGENDA

IN THE LIGHT OF HIS EXPLOITS LAST WEEK ON TWITTER AND THE COMMENTS HE MADE TO FANS YESTERDAY CALL FOR HIS SUSPENSION FROM HIS ROLE OF DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL AND AN EXCLUSION FROM BRUNTON PARK FOR A PERIOD OF NO LESS THAN 3 MONTHS

I THINK THIS SHOULD GIVE US A GOOD IDEA OF JUST HOW SERIOUSLY THEY PLAN TO TAKE CLARE

re: NOW THAT THE FIXED ELECTION IS OVER AND THE BOARD GOT THE CANDIDATE IT

What a waste of a post, you know she has no powers and is just a puppet. Plus why should she stick her neck out when you won't even the person you are referring to (we all know you mean S.P.). Is it Claire or Clare you want us to text?

i think she is well tidy

DIDNT THINK I NEEDED TO WELL ALL KNOW WHO THE **** I.M TALKING ABOUT IS

AND HOW IS IT STICKING HER NECK OUT ?

NO LOSE SITUATION

THEY DO IT AND PATTISON IS GONE

THEY DONT AND SHE GOES STRAIGHT TO THE PRESS SHOUTING I.M WASTING MY ****ING TIME HERE

EITHER WAY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SIMPLE AS

OR MAYBE SHE ISNT HERE TO DO WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED HER WANT HER TO DO BECAUSE UNLESS I.M MISTAKEN THERE ARENT MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULDNT LIKE TO SEE THE BACK OF PATTINSON SO THAT SHOULD BE HER FIRST MISSION IF SHES SERIOUS ABOUT REPRESENTING THE FANS AND WHAT THEY WANT.

Comedy gold. :-)

I don't really see a problem with that sort of suggestion at all. There are a number of things we have to find out, and one of those is whether Claire is serious, another is whether the position actually has any teeth. I don't even think it has to be that particular question, almost any will do, just to see whether she'll do it, and whether it makes any difference if she does.

It does look as if they have managed to get the candidate they wanted, whether by fair means or foul, so now we have to see whether she is there to represent the fans, or to be the board's mouthpiece and a buffer between the owners and the fans. I favour the latter to be honest and that's why I didn't vote.

I wonder what the other 3 candidates think of Mullen's latest comments.

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK MULLENS REACTION WAS JUST SOUR GRAPES BUT TBH I DONT THINK HE EVER REALLY WANTED OR EXPECTED TO GET THE GIG

BUT THE LATEST INFO HES COME UP WITH IS PRETTY SHOCKING ESPECIALLY IF WHAT I,VE HEARD THIS MORNING ABOUT WHAT HES FOUND OUT [BUT NOT YET POSTED ] IS ALSO TRUE AND HEADS WILL HAVE TO ROLL

HERES THE IP ADDRESS AND DETAILS THAT 132 VOTES IN THE ELECTION WERE CAST FROM

IP Lookup Result for 119.32.4.117

IP Address: 119.32.4.117
    Organization: China Unicom Guangzhou network
    ISP: GuangZhou Radio & Television network Co.,LTD.
    City: Guangdong
    State: Jilin
    Timezone: Asia/Chongqing
    Local Time: 07.09.2015 14:41:51

TOTALLY ****ING STINKS

Doesn't Mr Agar have interests in China? Wasn't he supposed to be getting significant Chinese investments for Stockport before he got the mallet?

I don't think Mullen wanted the job either, otherwise he'd never have put in an application like the one he did. He has also made a few decent comments about the way the entire thing has been run as well (not everybody being allowed to stand, Claire's relative on the panel, Pattison endorsing her, no independent review of the voting or counting) and now this new thing with all these mails from the same IP address.

Spam might well be the explanation, but if there had been somebody independent looking at the whole thing then there would never have been any need for Mullen to even ask the question.

At the moment the club really can't seem to get anything right.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)