+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super-fan John Norris

Super-fan John Norris

John Norris is closing in on a remarkable Millers achievement. Pleasure to interview such a great bloke.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/rotherham-united-john-norris-millers-man-of-1-000-games-1-7446341

re: Super-fan John Norris

May be better known to some as Zippy.

Well done Zippy - view external link

A super write up for a super fan.

If past (and current) players, managers, directors and fans had only shown a part of the enthusiasm, drive and loyalty as Zip we would be now top of the Premiership taking on Barca in Europe.

Well done Zip, looking forward to many years of the same.

Marvellous achievement by a lovely bloke. Zip's trips are one of the highlights of the week for me. This fella sent me a programme from our first game at NYS and we'd never even met back then, just chatted on MM. Shows what type of bloke he is.

The club should take him to Brighton on the team bus.

Great guy, fully deserves the recognition he is getting.

That's well over 90'000 minutes baring in mind added on time. Not to mention the friendly/reserve games.

Come on Zippy, how many would you guess have been truly enjoyable minutes and don't be saying all of em cos I waint believe thi

Thanks very much you lot for the kind words, Sota, my pleasure pal.......Rileyev, with 6 promotions, 2 wembley wins and 2 last minute Hillsbrough wins, then i must have enjoyed at least 10 games :-D

...and for all those 1000 games Zippy traveled by car....his trusty Norris Minor 1000

A fantastic achievement Zippy.

As the day of that Brighton game is my 55th birthday I guess I can cross you off my party invites

If ever a statue was to be erected outside the ground then I vote for Zip..., immortalised in bronze forever.... How about that pal?

Well done Zippy, well deserved.

See you next season, the season after also the season after that and the season......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast