+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: o/t Are we being primed for an illegal invasion of another country?

re: o/t Are we being primed for an illegal invasion of another country?

Mass public hysteria from UK citizens on the Syria refugee crisis is more likely to force Camerons hand to take action.

And when they come here, you can bet rotherham will get more than its allocation of them and when they get their feet under the table, rotherham will be even more unsafe..picture this..parked in the old tesco a few sundays ago, just a dozen cars parked..walked over the bridge to wilko, it was deadly silent like a ghost town..on returning,10 minutes later, and approaching the short walk over the bridge, a gang of eastern europeans (i think about 8) were half way down the bridge and blocking the way..i didnt bottle it and walked through them..they were laughing and shouting some sort of abuse...as i got into my car i was relieved to have survived a possible mugging or beating by a gang of leather jacketed stinking fonz lookalikes..be very careful..

Ha ha..dont know how thats turned out..that smiley is supposed to say eight..so a number eight followed by a ) = that funny looking smiley..ha

Walter that idea is laughable.

Project Syra started long before Syrians started protesting against Assad

The rebellion against Assad is part of project Syria.

Idiot. Why laughable? Just read millavinilla above.

IBS is this your Project Syria?

Three years ago I wondered why we were considering arming Al Qaeda in their struggle to resist Assad in Homs. Then I noticed the usual reason for western bombing.
    Not democracy, not poison gas or barrel bombs, not even civilian casualties.
    Our corporate masters had earmarked the town to be the distribution centre for their gas pipeline from Qatar. From Homs they planned spurs to The Med, Lebanon and Turkey.

Unfortunately Homs is in a sovereign country with Iran and Russia as allies, and Syria had an alternative pipeline plan to transport Iranian gas allowing Russia to maintain its stranglehold over European energy supplies.

Little wonder then that in the confusion nobody really notices that the US is still *****footing around with their proxies, ISIL, and our NATO partners Turkey are bombing our supposed friends, the Kurds, who are battling ISIL on the ground.

Millions on the move while the money men continue their desperate attack on the B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12