+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley thrash Swindon

Barnsley thrash Swindon

Yes Im proud to fly the Tykes flag tonight, and it doesnt happen that often these days. Swindon just happened to be the victims today, but I admit they have done this to us on a number of occasions in the past as well.

So come on Gaz & Laz (hey that sounds like a new version Ant & Dec or Jedward lol), did you expect to win this today and are you that bothered tonight, you are still above us in the table of course.

Also theres a debate on our board tonight about the banner/flag that your fans wanted to bring and werent allowed to, whats the story behind this ?

re: Barnsley thrash Swindon

Hi Acido, of course we care that we "got thrashed" today to be honest i did expect to get at least a draw but its a long season so hopefully we will finish in the play offs again. I didnt go as was travelling home from Anglesey but i believe we had most of the possession but played badly and got what we deserved, congratulations on your win.

I have been reading about the flag on your message board but dont know anything about it, maybe gaz does?

Hey up Laz, and thanks for your decent reply.
    Do you and Gaz want to come and say hello to me/us on Tykesmad (but you might need some bullet proof jackets on there!!) ?

Well played you lot yesterday
    You taught us a thing or two too
    I have put a comment on each of the two threads on your board

Its become quite a heated discussion now, about the banned flag. Alfie popped up and said something which I totally agree in, I wish sport and politics didnt mix like it does.

I said the same thing Acido and it was before Alfie did, plus I put a linkie up

Yes Ive noticed it now Gaz, like I say I agree anyway. Its two separate things that shouldnt involve each other.

Busy board you got there Acido

Tahh Gaz, it does ok but it has been better than what it is now. I havent been on here long but Tykesmad has lost a lot of fans over the last few years alone because of Footymad's constant changes.