+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Preston and prediction time

re: Dirty Preston and prediction time

What I did notice when Derby played us Alfi is their midfield works damned hard and they close you down pretty quickly and with their new signings it's give them that extra bit of Upmh.

Acido you let the Lashers take a point off ya.

Heart ruling my head, I should have known we never do well at Griffin Park.

Gards - a bit unlucky tonight, always hurts to go out on penalties after fighting back. The damage though is two hours plus of mid week footy will leave your mob vulnerable for the weekend when the Wolves come a hunting and they will pick you off - more misery I am afraid 2 nil loss. Burnley, had a rethink on this one and have it as a score draw. Barnsley, just in case someone tunes in - same again 1 each. Leeds have the hardest trip/job I would settle for a draw but feel we will make a real mess of it 2 nil loss.

" Acido you let the Lashers take a point off ya.
    Heart ruling my head, I should have known we never do well at Griffin Park. "

I never knew about your bad record there Gards, but as it turned out my 2-1 home prediction was right after all!!
    And as for us throwing it away at the Lashers, yes we should have seen them off in the first half but I think they will do enough and be ok this season. As for the Oyston thing, goodness knows when that will end.

Preston to beat Wolves
    Burnley to beat Reading
    Leeds to beat Middlesboro

PNE to beat Wolves
    Dingles draw with Reading
    Boro to beat Leeds
    Tykes to beat Gillingham

Burnsley to beat the gills

Alf I like your all round optomism

Nobbers to get Dingled, Dingles to get Lashed, & Lashers to get Nobbed.
    I think Ive covered everything there!!! (tahh Alf for thinking we will beat the Gills).

Ohh soz I forgot about Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    Alf I like your all round optomism
    Yep CB I am riding this Alfi optimism train - up the Lilywhites and lets bag 3 points today

I think i will stick to being pessimistic in the future. ..... Starting to think CB is right about "Dirty Preston".. Especially Garner..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)