+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Preston and prediction time

Dirty Preston and prediction time

Gards, I notice Garner continues his campaign to get banned for a couple of matches - I suspect it will come against Bristol, prediction 4 yellows for your mob. Oh and maybe a surprise win if you get a bit of luck but more likely a draw at one apiece.

Alf, good win as predicted - I think MK will come looking for something so I'll go for a draw for you mob as well.

Leeds, little bt more difficult it is due to poor down on Tuesday and I don't think some of our boys like it - I hope I am wrong but Ipswich to steal it. (Can't believe I said that on Sutty's place.

re: Dirty Preston and prediction time

CB I am utterly shocked at your predictions particularly the Dirty Leeds prediction.

Well here goes as follows :-
    Dingles 2-0 MK Dons
    PNE 3-2 Brizzles
    Leeds 1-1 Tractor Boys

Famous Clarets 1 Franchise 1

Nobbers 2 Brizzle city 1

Dirty Yawkshire BAstids 2 Dipswich 1

Nice t get a get response from you two - Alf being a little guarded with his prediction for Burnley I thought you would be more optimistic -

To be fair CB We haven't played well all season so far,the franchise are quite a good team and will be hard to beat. I'm always the pessimist when it comes to predicting Burnleys scores. Lol

So apart from the yellow cards I was spot on with PNE - slightly off the mark with Alf's mob and sadly right with Leeds (although it sounded like we were duped out of a penalty).

Leeds duped out of a penalty, come on how could you suggest such a thing Calvo ?
    (one thing I will say though is if the great Allan Clarke was taking such a penalty, he would have scored no problem. I wont hear a single bad word against Clarkie )

Anyway back on topic... it sounds like Brizzle Titty deserved their point tonight at Preston. Is that right Gards ?

I don't have a problem with getting all three predictions wrong.

So we are all on the road this week - Gards mob off dawn saff to the smoke for another 'pas de points'
    Alf your lot go to the potteries on Monday? for a thrashing - time Derby came good at home
    Leeds off to MK (nice stadium - plenty of parking, bars and its biggest asset seating that is actually comfortable and roomy enough for a large ass like mine. Not convinced we will win but a score draw.

Wow wait a minute Calvo, arent we forgetting somebody here ?
    We are also away this weekend at the donkey whacking lashers Blackpool. You remember, the team who you stole Larry Grayson from

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)