+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dunny

re: Dunny

If there is one thing that really does rile me about you champs is how you categorise people
    did I say dunn as a replacement for bowyer?
    read the post I said in the future
    currently we need a manager to kick the players up the backside I never once said he was that man
    you in turn call me silly and shout my mouth off
    where is the proof of this?I want bowyer to succeed but it's not happening and how long do we keep handing out chances
    by the way I go and watch rovers granted I would like to see them more than I do(10-12 games a season)but I still go
    your problem if somebody opinion isn't matching yours that said person is more often than not pulled apart
    I agree with big Sam by the way not everybody's cup of tea but probably the man required would he come back?
    not a chance.

I wasn't talking about you Robin. Wind your neck in

I don't need to reread your post. As I didnt notice it in the first place. I wasn't aware you posted at all tbh.

Apologies champs I have just had a look at the original post and for some reason I thought you were aiming towards my post
    Sorry again

No need to apologise Robin. Just explaining it wasn't aimed at you. Not in the slightest.

I was being very narrow minded
    I forgot about svens original post and just thought it was aimed at me will go back to my box

Mate, it's fine. You actually contribute to this site. No problems my end at all .....

Happy to admit I am wrong when I am and on this occasion I was
    Will try and continue to inject some sort of life to the board can go a bit quiet sometimes.

Same with me Robin. I will hold my hands up. Honest it's fine.
    Keep up posting, this place would be dead if not for your posts. And at least your not attention seeking. I suppose Saxo Mark 2 is trying to do the same. The original Saxo used to do the same.

We'll,well,well, this is turning into a Champs and Robin love fest ..get a room you two..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)