+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broadfoot

re: Broadfoot

To be fair he did have his bad games when Steve Evans was performing his usual trick of playing players out of position.

Rawson won't be allowed to play against Derby. Halford & Collins time to move them on. Sat' get somebody in if SE doesn't think Thorpe is ready, he can't be no worse than ex captain & vice captain. Don't know what Wood as done wrong, Braodfoot & Wood together?

I'm sure SE said there was stiff competition for both Halford and Collins from other Championship clubs so will be interesting to see what interest there is in them when Broadfoot is back if the management team don't think they are the way forward.We still have the reliable Wood and Thorpe as cover.

SE is understandably getting a lot of stick about poor recruitment but let's be honest, before a ball was kicked I think most of us would have thought these two in particular would have done far far better than what they have. I would imagine they will be both at the top end of our wage structure given that they were allegedly coveted by so many other clubs.

I would have expected many of Steve Evans' signings to have done a lot better than they actually have.

I suppose it's a bit like giving a pub pianist a concert grand piano. The instrument is brilliant but the player knows only one tune.

( wrong notes? Look sunshine I'm playing the right notes, not necessarily in the right order.......)

And that's the damning part..., journeymen on a last pay day who have little or nothing to offer....

The race to the bottom has started. Broadfoot is awful at this level..next I will be reading calls for Revell to be brought back.

I have heard a rumour that Revell will be back on Saturday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12