+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "I'm not worried about attendances" JM

"I'm not worried about attendances" JM

Just seen part of an article written on the E&S blog??

"in a rare interview, Moxey told the Express & Star he wasn’t concerned about low attendances "

I have to say this WORRIES me .......

1. What would worry JM?
    2. Why isnt JM worried about attendances?

I'm not sure of my facts and figures here, but what is the fall (%) in attendances so far this season?

Presumably, if someone has paid e.g. the early bird price for his / her season ticket, the only additional income Wolves will get is if they actually buy something inside (e.g. a pie .....sorry) the ground, which is minimal compared to the income raised by selling / buying a ticket; so is this the reason that JM is not worried?

Anyone know the ratio / percentage of tickets bought prior to a match against those bought as season tickets?

re:

I ain't got the statistics Bill but it's a no brainer performance on the park = Higher gates
    I'm sure someone from Wolves will send me this revelation through Email,****ter,Facebook,Periscope,who gives a F00K The Club is So disconnected from it's fans it's UNREAL

re: "I'm not worried about attendances" JM

Moxey said he wasn't concerned at the moment as he thinks it's a regular trend at Wolves and that the attendances will grow as the season progresses. Well that's the gist I got anyway. I generally don't get worked up about Moxey, yes some of the fans concerns regarding him holding the purse strings make me question that at times but I think overall the club is financially sound in his control. However, I think he could have answered this question better than he did. He came across as too confident and arrogant.

Thanks Plates. I think and hope your last two sentences express my views exactly.

Things the Fat Controller is worried about

Attendancies- No

Pies- Yes

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)