+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lowe to west brom for 5 million rumour

Lowe to west brom for 5 million rumour

When I stopped laughing I thought what a good move for us this would be
    out of the embargo and one of most substandard performers gone
    then I started laughing again
    this won't happen but bloody great if it did

re: Lowe to west brom for 5 million rumour

Thought you were on a wind-up robin,but not so apparently.

A bit like the strange case of Grant Hanley to Burnley for c.£4 million.....I think someone in the press(maybe with contacts who have a grudge against Rovers?)making mischief again......but who knows??

I mean stranger things have happened...........like Mesut Ozil to Arsenal(with tight-fisted Arsene of all people)for £42 million...I know they sometimes get the decimal point in the wrong position one place to the right but two places i.e. I think Ozil is worth £420,000 max. Not £4.2 million,definitely NOT £42 million..........anyone see the penalty he took???

Getting back to the case in point £5 million for Lowe is a no-brainer. In fact £5 million for Lowe with Hanley thrown in too.......to be honest I think £5 million for Lowe,Hanley and Evans......a few more non-performers off the wage bill....

Evans?he has been pretty good the past few games
    agree fully with the other 2 though

Hanley has been our best defender so far this season and I'm delighted bowyer is keeping a settled back 4 as much as possible. It'll make a big difference IMO.

Against Charlton yes
    if you saw the 2 games prior to that I am not sure you would agree

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)