+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep watching

re: Sheep watching

At least that should prepare you for bed easier.

It was bad, I'm so glad we didn't buy that Boyd, what a terrible footballer,

There's sides in this league that are better than those 2.

Thought the sponsored silence went well

Wow, so that's what bitter sounds like.

Sid Snot
    Posted Tuesday 22nd Sep 2015 12:2413

Thought the sponsored silence went well
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, 37 posts since march 18th, I think your sponsored silence is going terrifically!

Ha ha what a plank!

I think it's too early in the season to make any judgments. Both Burnley and Derby are well positioned and remain amongst the favourites for promotions/playoffs. This result doesn't harm either but any point away from home against a potential rival ain't bad. Burnley wouldn't be complaining too much about this. Performances aside I think this is a point gained for both teams.

Performances aside I think this is a point gained for both teams.

Well yes

Let's be fair here Burnley thought the 3 points were nailed on and I wouldn't of blamed them - on the back of 4 wins, Derby who haven't beaten them for 7 years I think and us misfiring and stuttering at the minute, its funny how after the game which we could of maybe should of won they claim 1 point away from home is a great result, that's funny because I could of sworn it was 3 points all day long. It's a long season and a point in the bank but do I think we'll be there at the end........ No!

Brighton I feel will fall away, Mboro look strong with Nugent and Co and they have the experience to mount a automatic spot quite easily, Burnley were poor in my book last night and a play off place at best for them, their midfield looks weak, for me at this early stage Mboro and Ipswich I feel will go up automatically with the usual contenders fighting for a play off place,

We still have quality players out injured which will be a bonus for us when fit, I'd be delighted with a play off place this season and I don't think we will be far away, for what I've seen so far I'm impressed with our effort and a play off place should be our goal this season,

on a serous note I was disappointed with Derby last night, no cutting edge, a play off place at best.

Where was today's sheep watching thread?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast