+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lewis mansell

Lewis mansell

Fantastic prospect for the future
    Seems to be on fire for the under 18s
    this lad could be a future replacement for Mr Rhodes as he shows the same instinctive attributes in front of goal
    along with Tomlinson and Mahoney it seems we have some real gems starting to appear through.

re: Lewis mansell

Nigel was faster though, Robbo!

In before me Davva...

great minds Moons.

Glad to see my threads taken seriously

His red hot form continues this week
    he will go out on loan next season then the one after I will be very surprised if he isn't in our first team

A call up to wales under 19s for the lad I am predicting great things from him
    He really is scoring for fun for the under 18 team at the moment

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)