+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT NOW ??????

re: WHAT NOW ??????

Totally agree need to move with the times get someone young.The board or whoever has a say in this have got to give this guy the bullet by tea time tomorrow not this after the Partick game if he flukes that he be in the job til Christmas then it will be play off time all over again even worse.

Look at Ross County looked doomed last season now the confidence is sky high and they are flying!100% agree Young ,Scottish knows lower leagues well enough.

I agree Texaco Cup and my pick is Billy Dodds. Knows the Scottish game inside out, has a really positive attitude, good with the media, winning mentality, not frightened to kick ars*s, ready to take up manager's post after serving time as assistant manager and must be fed up travelling to and from Dingwall.

Nothing will happen he will carry on spouting same crap every week as we never seem to sack managers we just hope they walk and by that time the damage has been done

If i had to pick any i would have went with Ray Mckinnon but sure we just went to Raith in the summer.Maybe James Fowler from QOTS?I can see Crags being number two whatever happens think he becoming manager in the future been in the pipeline.

Yet again a healthy away support is badly let down. The board now have to act or Baraclough has to do the decent thing and walk, as when large sections of the support is vocally calling for change as they were at the end tonight, it simply cannot be allowed to go on.

If Baraclough is still our manager by this time tomorrow then it will show that he has no shame and the board are totally incompetent, not to mention downright arrogant to fail to acknowledge that this appointment has been a disaster and change is needed now.

He won't walk - he'll definitely need shoved. And, given the money we've spent on signings recommended by him these past few months, will Sir Les have the bottle to swing the axe? Debatable I reckon ... ? But it's certainly the only way forward IMO.

Was calling for Calderwood long ago.. may not be pretty but teams wouldnt beat us so easily. Barraclough is a complete imposter.

McCall was young , Barraclough is young , Billy Davis was young , Maurice Malpas was young.. Young isnt the criteria knowledge of the game is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)