+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Name and shame

Name and shame

Enough has been said about IB leaving the club. don't think any one would argue that there was any other choice.
    A lot has been said of about him. tactically inept, unable to motivate/unite team, poor signings, at times out of touch with reality. Unlike last season when I hardly missed a match I have only seen a couple of home games, so unfair to comment on performances, however the results don't lie, so right time to go.
    Two things id say about IB are that he seemed a genuinely decent guy, and he worked his ass off and did his best to make things work out, and for that I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
    The thing that has really, really got my back up and made me post for the first time this season is that the same can not be said for certain players that are still there. The owners comments about 'hang your heads in shame' only confirmed what many have been hearing since LAST season that some players were undermining IB and downed tools. The fans that travelled

re: Name and shame

This will never happen but we've been watching them all season so should be able to work out whose been trying and whose not

Not just the players should bed and shamed but any fan of our club who was arrested at the Morton game for assaulting Police/stewards should be banned for good from Fir Park as their behaviour is likely to cost the club a very large fine or even worse.No matter how bad the team played or the manager's tactics were it does not excuse this deplorable behaviour and decent fans don't want to see it

If they were undermining him last season then it becomes even clearer that he never knew what he was doing as he resigned most of them again for this season

I agree, the Directors know who they are so get a pair and get them out of the club a s a p ,with f99k all comp because these gits never forfilled their contract obligations . SO DONT WASTE ANY TIME BIN THEM. THE LAZY C66TS WOULD NOT GET AWAY WITH IT IN A NORMAL DAY TO DAY JOB.

If the culprits were fighting then they can be dismissed for gross misconduct. Can they not?

Clear them out. There is something very wrong at the heart of OUR club.

[quote="andyss1886"]Enough has been said about IB leaving the club. don't think any one would argue that there was any other choice.
    A lot has been said of about him. tactically inept, unable to motivate/unite team, poor signings, at times out of touch with reality. Unlike last season when I hardly missed a match I have only seen a couple of home games, so unfair to comment on performances, however the results don't lie, so right time to go.
    Two things id say about IB are that he seemed a genuinely decent guy, and he worked his ass off and did his best to make things work out, and for that I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
    The thing that has really, really got my back up and made me post for the first time this season is that the same can not be said for certain players that are still there. The owners comments about 'hang your heads in shame' only confirmed what many have been hearing since LAST season that some players were undermining

Agreed Johnny. Ainsworth is a very frustrating player. When he's hot he's unplayable but when he's having a stinker then he's not so good. I'm prepared to live with that for now.

On Tuesday night he made a difference when he came on. As in he was involved in the making of both goals and looked lively.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)