+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World Cup (oval ball).....

World Cup (oval ball).....

anyone watching these games should be a few crackers, I always like the atmosphere at the big games.
    No divas diving.

Don.t think we will get to see the soccer World cup in our country any time soon thanks to pond life Blatter.
    I see he is scared to leave Switzerland, should have gone to Russia today but pulled out same as he did not attend the FIFA womens world cup in Canada. He knows he's done wrong.

re: World Cup (oval ball).....

Did you watch the rugby league at your place Claw? There was a very good turn out for it...

I will be watching Saints v Warriors superleague tonight on sky sports

Rugby Yawnion ... a great cure for insomnia ..each to his own though. I might watch a game if I'm at a very loose end one night .lol

I used to be an avid viewer of Union but don't watch so much these days but still very interested

As a lad I used to watch a load of Rugby League and loved it

If I had to choose between the two, I couldn't I enjoy both but just to annoy our northern contingent I will go for the game that needs fitter, tougher and more intelligence from the players

UNION for me it is

No Union sucks as far as Im concerned Gaz, but Im guessing its a northern thing

Ok it is a World Cup after all and England are tipped to do well so good luck to them. But this game is not a patch on Rugby League and it disappoints me that League will never get the worldwide appeal that Union so undeservedly gets.

RL used to be on the telly every Saturday when I was a lad. I always fancied playing it but there was no teams down here. I remember Union coming to the fore and thinking it was less exciting but back then League players were athletes and Union players aeemed to train in the pub on ale and pie

I once tried rugby out but it was not for me. I soon got fed up running from scrum to scrum only to be continually crushed. That's probably the reason why I've got odd shaped balls.

8)
    welcome lxtlan

Never taken to Rugby in any shape, until they start trading punches with each other then it gets my attention

Very good concept in having to go backwards in order to gain ground though. - view external link

Don't mind RU and usually take a glance at the international games when England play and watched England do the Fujians last night. Looking forward to ENGLAND doing the Taffs and then moving onto them fecking Aussies

Them little nips certainly showed South Africa the way today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast